[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1431003318962.jpg (54KB, 418x599px) Image search: [Google]
1431003318962.jpg
54KB, 418x599px
How do you deal with being ugly? I'm so ugly that other people that know me joke about it and call me ugly all the time (yeah, even politically correct girls)

I kinda feel shitty about it because i feel i'm totally unlovable, and people who doesn't know me tend to ignore me unless they need something from me.

what i can do? should i wait until everyone is 40 to feel normal?
>>
>>17308398
are you fat? With effort and commitment you can easily fix that
>>
Be skinny. Get a sense of style. Be artistic. Dress right. Make lotsa money. Find better friends or make fun of them in mean ways as well. Hopefully you can master at least a few of those. Good luck!
>>
>>17308402

I'm not fat, in fact I do gymnastic since i was 14 years old and i have an athletic body

I kinda don't show my body too much because i already know that i'm ugly so showing off means being a douche (i'm so ugly that showing off isn't effective at all)
>>
>>17308405
If by that you mean going shirtless, that's cool I guess. Guys that hang around gratuituously shirtless are annoying, though they seem to get girls. Are you sure you are "ugly" or do you just have a feature people make fun of? For example a LOT of people make fun of my jaw and it makes me feel ugly but some people reminded me it's a cool masculine even badass feature and that helps a bit.
By the way there are some celebrities that are almost objectively ugly and they are doing pretty good, even to the point where they are exotically pretty somehow. Like the guy that plays Kylo Ren in Star Wars. Probably because of his character in Girls. Build a good character around yourself.
And I always suggest this: do charity work, it's something that puts you above the average useless human and it makes your beauty irrelevant.
>>
Be cool guy, wear a mask but have an awesome bod, Like daft punk
>>
>>17308412
I agree, being a DJ or an artist in general is cool because you can just hide your face and make that into a statement or let your art speak for yourself.
>>
File: wahsa.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wahsa.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>17308419
P H I L L Y
H
I
L
L
Y
>>
>>17308410

The charity work seems a good idea, i will search into it
>>
>>17308424
Neat, well in my area there's a group that cooks food and takes it to homeless people, one day a week. Some people cook, some people drive, some people help clean the place where they cook. The one in my area is religious but there are similar ones in the capital city that are non-religious. Maybe there's something similar where you live.
Or something else of course.
Either way, best of luck
>>
Compensate by doing interesting things in your spare time.
Carry yourself with confidence.
People remember weird characters. Ugly assholes are a dime a dozen.
If someone gives you shit, shrug it off. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>17308398
I mostly don't deal with it. Easier to pretend it doesn't bother me and focus on doing what I need to do, chilling with my friends who don't bring it up since they know it bugs me, and occasionally doing some small kindness under the guise of altruism just so once every so often I can see someone smile in my direction.

It's stupid and sounds really cringey but fuck it people cringe from looking at me already, so why should I care?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.