[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl said I was disgusting after using me. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: owned.jpg (45KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
owned.jpg
45KB, 480x720px
Girl flirted with me hardcore on first few days of class. Got all the notes from previous year. Then "ewww"ed me infront of everyone when I sat right next to her.... how does one move on from this? I'm in my 20s I am not improving either. pic not related ofc. My motivation is zero right now.
>>
>>17306824
Maybe because you say by her all creeper like
>>
>>17306824
Every brown girl I've ever talked to has been a complete bitch.

So your story and the photo would add up in that case.
>>
don't let that bitch leave it like that on you. speak out bro, stand for yourself on how a bitch move she made.

And don't "forgive her", given she apologizes, if ashe even attempts, DO let other people hear you about her bitchyness.
>>
>>17306824

post a picture of yourself and lets go from there.

a deeper description of your interactions will help
>>
>>17306868
well idk, how many people use this forum? I don't want to make the national news of my social demise.
>>
>>17306884

you wont. trust me ur not nearly important enough to warrant more than a couple of responses.

>>17306887

interesting. we look nothing alike and im certainly softer featured (Re: gayer looking) than you are, so not sure what you are doing to give off the vibe.

voocaroo yourself?
>>
>>17306891
voocaroo? let me google it.
>>
>>17306887
fuck off
>>
>>17306891

OH shit, I do have a weak voice, especially when i pull all nighters. But it gets heavy every now and then when I speak minus the caffeine. You think it's a voice issue?
>>
>>17306904

i dont know, thats why i asked you to post voocaroo. im not one of the /adv/isors who just says 'sure it might be that' and leaves it at that. post it and see what we say. we'll go from there.
>>
>>17306904

you know what, im in the wrong thread. i thought this was the one asking about why people think hes gay. my bad, been responding all wrong.

let me start over, sorry bud.

>>17306887

ur not particularly attractive, but not ugly. do you have an accent? what race are you? what race was the woman? how hot was this woman? what was your interaction like before you sat next to her. describe the 'flirted' actions
>>
>>17306909

"Not particularly attractive" basically ends it. You have to be attractive to make it man. Interaction was she used me and once she was done she flipped out when i was talking to her.
>>
>>17306914

i said to describe the flirted actions, not be even more vague than in the OP. we cant help you if you dont help us

>not particularly attractive means girls will say 'ew' if you sit next to them

stop being whiny, thats not true. the fact that you have this mindset says a lot about you.

not particularly attractive means ur a plain dude. a make over could fix you quite a bit.
>>
>>17306922

she smiled, tapped my shoulder, rolled her eyes. Giggled. You know, the shit that she doesn't do to anyone at all. It was a total trap lol.
>>
>>17306944

ur still being vague. you're not providing specific instances or context. you're putting up tiny ltitle pieces of a bigger story.

good luck man, im out.
>>
>>17306914
Whoever told you that doesn't know women well at all.

You can be the ugliest mofo out there and pull like crazy. Where you screwed up was letting these hoes get to you. You gotta check these hoes man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.