[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I get this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (110KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 1440x1080px
My whole life, I've always been made fun of for "being gay" or inexperienced with girls. I have no idea why I always get made fun of for this. I'm straight, I'm NOT gay. But literally since Middle School. I've always been the guy people make fun of. I don't act gay. I don't dress gay. Just people target ME. This shit has followed me from middle school all the way to the workplace as a 26 year old. Literally, I just walked into the office and some of the guys were talking about sex and said "hey anon, have you ever seen a tit before?" I said yeah, they asked what it felt like so I said "like bags of Sand". I TRY to go along with their shit and make jokes (obviously, by quoting a movie). But it just pisses me off this shit has followed me my whole life. Yet

I don't do or say anything to provoke this shit. I mean, I try to avoid conversations about sex because I have very little experience. But I've never told anyone I have little experience. People automatically assume it. And then give me sex advice if they arnt saying gay joke...

I really do try to just play along and show that it doesn't bother me. But after getting this shit for years, from completely different groups of people, it wears on me after a while. I'm not gay. And I don't really care about sex that much. I gave up on it a few years ago.
>>
>bags of sand
Kek, op.

The solution is to obviously date more women, become more sexually experience, etc. If that isn't in your interest, then I don't know why the people poking fun at you are worth giving a damn about.
>>
>>17306801
Pretend you're gay, file a discrimination complaint. You win, they lose, equilibrium is restored.
>>
>>17306801

post a pic of yourself?

i had an extremely similar experience and am curious
>>
File: 93253.jpg (118KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
93253.jpg
118KB, 584x584px
>>17306801
Nice blog.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 90x99px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 90x99px
>>17306823
>>
File: 1467157145310.jpg (96KB, 543x799px) Image search: [Google]
1467157145310.jpg
96KB, 543x799px
>>17306801
Sounds like you're apathetic and/or asexual. The other possibility is that you're just a sensitive little bitch, but it sounds more like the former.

Either way you probably have low testosterone or you're depressed and I'd suggest taking an honest objective look at yourself and working out whether that's the case. If so, fix yourself and you'll naturally start fucking more girls and also care less about said shit.
>>
>>17306823

no.. Because I'm not trying to get anyone fired. They would for sure get fired over this. I don't like hate them or anything. I just hate how this shit has followed me

>>17306836

no, I'm a average looking blue eyed, fit male.
>>
>>17307046

>asexual

No, I'm straight heterosexual

>little bitch

How? Care to explain? Because I'm annoyed that this joke or whatever has followed me my whole life?

Am I depressed? Yes I've been depressed for quite some time. I've improved over the course of the past 7 months. But it's still there. I have been working out during the time as well and have gotten in semi-decent shape. I'm a skinny guy, but I'm athletic. So I DO have a sex drive. I just choose to not act on it.
>>
>>17306820

>If that isn't in your interest, then I don't know why the people poking fun at you are worth giving a damn about.

I don't want to date. and I agree that it's not worth caring about, but it just is so irritating that it's been going on for so long. With different groups of people entirely. I don't give them things to joke about. I just never talk about girls.
>>
File: iL9Rt03.jpg (432KB, 2560x1089px) Image search: [Google]
iL9Rt03.jpg
432KB, 2560x1089px
>>17307096
>How? Care to explain? Because I'm annoyed that this joke or whatever has followed me my whole life?
Depression explains most of it. You sound like you'd rather get upset at people poking fun at you or telling you to get laid than to face the fact that you actually want to get laid but haven't done anything about it.

At least that would explain why you're getting cheesed.
>>
>>17306801
I know your pain m8.

Shit sucks.
In my case, I would actually like to have a gf, and eventually even a family, it is just that I got zero experience with women, and no clue of how to even meet them.
>>
Reading all these comments in response to a heartfelt post can't be good for the soul. My advice? Stop looking here for advice. You've got an sensible view of the issues, make a plan for tackling them one at a time and hold your head high. You are far too nice to be hanging out on 4chan.
>>
>>17306801
>Be late bloomer beta virgin
>Never used to initiate talking about sex
>Whenever the topic was brought up I would just go along with it à la 40 Year Old Virgin
>See the light one day. Know what I have to do to get women
>Suddenly start having sex with all sorts of girls doing all sorts of kinky shit
>Still don't initiate talking about sex because I don't want my friends to know how late I started
>>
>>17307143

But the thing is I never talk about sex. as far as they know, I could be sticking my dick in something every night. Granted, I'm not doing that. And I haven't in 5 years. But they don't know that.

It just gets me that it's everywhere. Middle school, high school, military, and my last 2 jobs.
>>
File: oXRmvsF.jpg (116KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
oXRmvsF.jpg
116KB, 640x640px
>>17307158
Not responding is still responding, especially if you're being passive aggressive rather than talking and having fun like everyone else, which depression would lead me to believe is the case.

Whatever the case there's clearly a theme and you're the cause, for me and from what you've said that's just the simplest or most apparent reason.
>>
>>17307146

See for me, I do have a sex drive. But I choose to not act on it because I don't see a point. I don't want a family. I never want to get married, and I especially never want kids. So why bother having sex? Sex leads to both of those things.

Shit, that's a WHOLE different fucking annoyance. I have had older people call me "selfish" because I don't want to have a family. God dammit. I have how my whole life is a joke/criticized by people for my choices that have no negative impacts on myself or others.
>>
>>17307177

I'm not passive aggressive when responding to them. When people say jokes about sex/gay shit. I usually play along and force a laugh. As I said, today people asked what tits feel like, and I said "bags of sand" which is a quote from the movie- The 40 Year Old Virgin.

I don't argue with them or anything.
>>
>>17306801
I think the problem here is that the more you joke around with it the more virgin they think you are even if it winds up making them laugh. Also there are probably wondering if you live alone or look physically comical or can take a joke idk. If everyone does that to you, then there is something you're doing wrong, not being unlucky.
>>
>>17307193
You should play meaner jokes not demaning jokes, like if they call you gay - simply say well at least I can cook better than your grandma.
>>
>>17307194

What am I suppose to do? You're already suggesting something completely different from what the other anon said. And people usually say "if people are bothing you. Play into the joke and people will leave you alone".
I'm not a virgin. but I choose to not have sex anymore. The things is, people don't know any of this. So what is it I'm suppose to do??

>>17307200

absolutely not
>>
>>17307148
>Reading all these comments in response to a heartfelt post can't be good for the soul.

Yeah.. This is making feel pretty sad Tbh. I just have no one else to talk to about this. My friends don't make jokes about me. But they don't understand why I don't have sex. And often try to pressure me to meet girls. So I can't talk to them about it.
>>
File: 6T9r3.jpg (111KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
6T9r3.jpg
111KB, 720x540px
>>17307193
Fair, you definitely sound more rational and reasonable than your average /adv/ denizen so I'm probably just projecting.

But to me it still sounds like the best solution is to find better circles of friends and/or get laid more.
>>
>>17306801
once you get out of middle school these things will no longer be a concern.
>>
>>17307356

The thing is my friends don't make jokes. They just try to pressure me to get laid. But other people that I'm around my whole life have always had comments.

But, I don't WANT to have sex. It doesn't seem fair that in order for me to stop getting made fun of, that I should have to have sex. Like, I really don't care that I haven't gotten laid in 5 years, I really don't!
>>
>>17307365

Yeah, and as I said in my OP, I'm a 26 year old man who works fulltime making only $60,000/yr. this shit doesn't go away.

When you have a group of grown men working together everyday, they talk. Sex is a common topic of discussion amongst men. So of course this shit comes up. I have nothing to contribute, so of course I get made fun of its bullshit
>>
>>17306823
There was a French comedy film with a plot similar to this called the closet where a guy overhears he's going to be downsized so the next day makes a HUGE show of coming out to his office (despite being straight) so that his company can't fire him or else look homophobic, but then he meets a girl at work who he wants to fuck, hillarity ensues.
>>
>>17307400

Oh. Well, I'm not gay so..
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.