[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being paranoid /adv/? My biggest fear is that everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (394KB, 1220x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
394KB, 1220x1080px
How do I stop being paranoid /adv/? My biggest fear is that everyone around me is secretly insane and out to kill me, and I can't stop myself from feeling like that in certain situations.
ex: I'm driving with a friend or family member in a car and we go on a route we usually don't go on, i might ask where we're going and they'll shrug or something, I immediately tense up and put my hands over the seatbelt and car door

I'm not really sure why but it's just terrifying to me
>>
You need to realize that literally nobody is thinking about you that hard. unless you just generally go around doing stupid shit making enemies, I doubt anybody is seriously thinking about intentionally harming you. Its slightly more understandable if you're female but even then it's a stretch to think everybody is out to get you.
>>
>>17306647
Not OP, what if i am female and my classmates always talked behing my back at school? My normie trusted social friend told me that and that shit was intense. I was a teacher's pet or something.
Now I don't deserve attention, but aforementioned meant that i fundamentally aren't accepted by normal people.
Now I have a phobia that i never know how people really think about me. Do they casually make fun of me? I often heard them making up jokes about nerds, when those nerds aren't present.
I am paranoid.
>>
>>17306668
That's not being paranoid, that is being sensible based on the character of said "friends."

Find new ones, forget what they are saying about you or anyone else for that matter.
>>
>>17306690
Yeah, i try to avoid such people and get close only to honest very nice or slightly weird people. So i can be sure they aren't like that.
Do all not extremely kind-hearted normalfags like to make fun of people who don't fit in? Is it some common courtesy? I feel like i pigeonhole them.
I badmouth people i guess, but only with my mom, because we bond over that and she gets offended if i tell her it's bad.
>>
>>17306718
It's just a psychological thing that happens in peer groups. You're not alone and that group is no different than the other million "clicks" doing the same thing.

Google "Asch Experiment" if you truly want a better understanding.
>>
>>17306746
Thanks, i'm in the 25% and can't get a point of fitting in.
Maybe i am just an autist-tier dork.
>>
any traumatic events in your past op?
>>
File: eye-roll.jpg (62KB, 376x398px) Image search: [Google]
eye-roll.jpg
62KB, 376x398px
You remind me of the average woman when talking about men.
>>
File: zzz.jpg (28KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.jpg
28KB, 801x534px
>>17306668
>You remind me of the average woman when talking about men

I rest my case.
>>
>>17306809
A guy tried to kidnap me when I was little I guess, but it's just me being fucking terrified i think
I can't get it out of my head, I'm up some nights with this super irrational thought that everyone is going to go all Purge on me or something
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.