[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUMMER BREAK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1463077425920.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1463077425920.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
Ok so 1st year of uni is over and I've finally got this break I've wanted for so long. Thing is, I've come to the conclusion that the finals month was 1000x more enjoyable, because no one bothered me. Greentext for simplicity:

>yay summerbreak finally time to spend with friends
>i get calls everyday from friends wanting to hang out
>yay friends
>fast forward 1 week
>wake up thinking "i swear to god if I get another call..."

All I want to do is have a break from everybody and just focus on myself for a couple of weeks. Total cocoon mode. How do I do this without seeming autismo as fuck?
>>
>>17305859
what do you plan to do with this couple of weeks? sit in your room alone and veg out? if you continue to flake on your friends they'll just stop hitting you up, and before you know it you're not sitting alone in your room because you want to, but because you have no one to hang out with and talk to

and then you'll be one of the 22-23 year olds on this board whining about no friends no social life b-b-but I used to be so good at it

time alone is important, but theres a balance that has to be struck
>>
Just decline invitations for a couple weeks. If they're actual friends they'll still hit you up later. Careful, this is the fastest way to lose friends
>>
>>17305859
Fuck you OP. I would kill to be in your situation. I literally have no one call me ever and have to basically pull teeth to have people hang out with me
>>
>>17305864

>If they're actual friends

This is a bad way to look at it.

Even good friends will stop hanging out with someone who doesn't want to do anything.

OP, enjoy summer with your friends. Go out and do shit instead of staying cooped up inside playing video games.
>>
>>17306132
i ghosted all my friends for like a month last summer when i started feeling like shit. my closest bros still hit me up once a week though i lost contact with outer circle bros. it's all about the level of broship. and communication is a two way process, you can just text them again when you feel like it
>>
Bwamp
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.