[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl starts texting me like everyday >she seems really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: scared.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>girl starts texting me like everyday
>she seems really really obvious about liking me

She is the first girl ever to initiate a conversation with me and i would regret my entire life if i would let this oportunity slip away.

The thing is,i have no normie friends to ask for advice about a date.

If anyone could suggest a place for the first date or ideas for stuff to talk about I would be more than grateful
>>
>>17305793
>suggest a place for the first date
Coffee is standard. Starbucks, for example, if you have one near you.

>ideas for stuff to talk about
Talk about her and her interests. Ask questions. You're curious about her I'm sure, you'll think of things to ask.
Just don't ask anything too personal or painful until it goes further.
>>
Her, ask her about her. Restaurant you can afford and ask about her. If you already know about her then talk about her, what she likes things ect. This leads to her asking about you. Then just answer boom! You are both talking. Later on if you really like her and get feelings tell her those feelings like; I think you're beautiful, I'd really like to do this again, feel free to call me anytime. Hug goodnight.
>>
>>17305793

goddamn how old are you? 15? because that was my age when girls started texting me

now, for the question. i personally think it's a bit suspicious, i've been called out before for suspecting of people but even so.. well, do this: copy&paste your chats with her here, you may remove her name to be safe, and yours too by the way. That way we might tell you if she's "really obvious" about liking you
>>
>tfw had a girl texting me first and meeting up with me often but in the end of the day turned out she just wanted to be friends
Still, I'd regret if I didn't tell her I like her anyways.

Anyways, as for your question. You can go for standard coffee/movie/restaurant/bar thing, but I recommend finding something interesting in your area. Like in my area they started doing outdoors cinema just yesterday, and I went to that kind of date, I think it's cooler than going to a random cinema.

For things to talk about: like the other anon said, ask questions about her, I guess. But most of all don't sweat it, talking just happens. You notice something in the environment which leads to talking about one thing, which leads to talking about another, and then another... As long as you say something funny or insightful from time to time literally any topic works.
Depending on whether you're already good friends or not you may want to avoid telling too much personal stuff, like talking about family problems or how yuo've never had a girlfriend or something

Don't be afraid to talk about yourself, tell stories or talk about your hobbies, don't pretend to be interested in something you're not, give off a confident vibe, though without sounding self-centered.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.