[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't keep holding on anymore. My uncle killed himself,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1458945883408.gif (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458945883408.gif
133KB, 500x500px
I can't keep holding on anymore.

My uncle killed himself, and I'm supposed to be going on some fun trip to the beach with everyone that I helped organize for my best friend's 30th birthday. I just want to give up.

Can I give up? I'm so tired of trying. I just want to die. I don't want to pretend it's alright. Everyone expects me to be so much fun and I just want to sleep.
>>
>>17305398

This sounds more suicidal than I meant it to - I really just want to take five days off to sleep, I don't want to kill myself.
>>
>>17305398
So just explain to ppl you need space to deal with the tragedy. Ppl will understand. Sheese.
>>
>>17305402
How long ago did your uncle kill himself?

Blood relative or no?
>>
>>17305408

They don't seem to. They seem to think I should be over it.

>>17305409

Less than 2 months ago, yes, blood relative. My closest uncle.
>>
>>17305459
You're holding up fairly well. You helped organize this large event that it sounds like people actually want to go to.

Keep the party but explain to people that you're going through a difficult time and they WILL understand.

Nobody can be fun all of the time. Your friends will understand.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.