[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to being doing acid for the first time. What should I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Going to being doing acid for the first time. What should I know before doing it?
>>
Stay away from rooms full of dolls.
>>
>>17305416
wat
>>
finally, a question that's not a bf/gf problem. Anyhoo, wear something comfortable. take a bag so you dont lose all your shit cause you're gonna be FUUUUUKKKKED UP! And maybe some candy and water.
>>
>>17305460
Is it one of those things that give me an appetite or dehydrate me? I'm planning to wear my comfy shorts and shirt.
>>
When you're coming down you might want some food but it's usually unsatisfying.
what are you going to do while you're trippin?
>>
>>17305482
No idea, I'll be at my friend's house and he said he'll try to make it as comfortable and safe for me as possible.
>>
>>17305464
It's common to sweat when tripping hard so it'll be a good idea to have water around. I like to eat before the trip, otherwise I'm too fucked up to eat
>>
>>17305502
Thanks for the help man. I'm cautiously excited about doing this.
>>
Take advantage of your senses. Listen to some music, watch trippy stuff on youtube, take notice of the carpet, eat flavorful snacks, lie in the grass, stare at the clouds.......ahhhhhhhh
just don't look in the mirror!
Since you're in a safe place you should take a LOT!!! Hope you have 8-12 hours to burn.
>>
I'm depressed and have horrible anxiety and occasional panic attacks, should I do acid?
>>
>>17305509
Eh.

Do you do other drugs?
>>
>>17305504
No problem. Stay in a good mood, make sure the vibes stay positive. Get comfortable and listen to chill music, maybe go outside for a bit if you're feeling comfortable enough. If things start going south, don't panic. You'll learn how to control it. LSD is safe, it won't kill you even if it feels like it would
>>
>>17305509
the come down might suck. just have some weed to level ya out. while you're trippin just keep the mood light. it can be fun to get all philisophical, but that can sometimes lead dark discussions. don't worry, you'll have fun!
>>
>>17305515
I've only ever smoked weed
>>
>>17305509
I too have depression and anxiety but I love tripping. The trick is to have a good mindset before and after the trip. If you expect to freak out, then it's more likely that you will. Only try it if you really want to and if you feel like you're ready. Psychedelic drugs can actually help with mental problems such as depression and anxiety
>>
>>17305521
If you're interested in doing it then I'd say go for it.

I mean, the drug itself isn't very dangerous. As long as you're in control of yourself, the worst it can do to you is make you very uncomfortable.
>>
>>17305496
You guys need to be pantless. 100% it works
>>
>>17305542
why?
>>
>>17305507
What happens if you look in the mirror?
>>
>>17305509
I was depressed when i first did shrooms, and i went out into this lil forest and marsh, and im convinced the plants, trees, flowers and sun lifted me out of depression and told me they would love me. Since then, in conjunction with hard work and a I dont give a shit attitude, ive gone far in life and furthered reaching my academic and career goals

Idk anon up2u
>>
>>17305544
Me again>>17305542 and >>17305548. I was just kidding. The whole looking in the mirror thing is a meme though. I just looked purple
>>
>>17305340
it should be totally tasteless. if it is bitter when it hits your tongue, it is NOT lsd, it is probably 25i, which is a research chemical that gives somewhat similar effects, and CAN cause health problems.
make sure your shit is tested. most "lsd" nowadays is research chemicals
>>
>>17305545
Nothing.
It's actually really cool. It feels like there's no glass there and you're just looking at another person.
I don't know where this stupid drug trope of "don't look in the mirror" comes from.

I've looked in the mirror on like every drug known to man and never had a bad trip from it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.