[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice ways of implying you dont want to be contacted by blacks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: TkxLyqn.png (437KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
TkxLyqn.png
437KB, 418x418px
Nice ways of implying you dont want to be contacted by blacks?
Want to make a tinder and some social media and I just realized that well it's jst a waste of time, i'm just not atracted to blacks but still want to meet new people
The only thing I can think of is something like
"I like guys with really nice hair"
Or something any other femanons give pointers or anon think of something?
Maybe political positions or something? Idk
>>
Don't like black guys profiles on Tinder. Simple as that
>>
Filter by income
>>
Say your biggest hobby is tanning and you want someone who'll do it with you.
>>
>>17305322
Only people you "like" can contact you on tinder. So if you never swipe like to a black guys profile, then there's no chance you'll ever be contacted by them. Simple.
>>
>>17305325
>>17305344
O nice, that solves the Tinder problem thanx

>>17305339
Pretty good one
>>
>>17305353

You a raciss mofukken bix nood bitch

MUP DI DO, WE OWT!
>>
just ignore them, they're gonna try anyway. plus there aren't too many black guys on online dating sites, at least in my experience.

i want some filter for those thirsty indian dudes; there always seems to be a dis-appropriate ratio of indian guys to other races on dating sites and apps. and they message you hourly until you respond.
>>
>>17305390
I was laughing until I realized a variation of this would be used on me if mainstream thinking came out of my mouth... ..
Then I wasnt so funny anymore ....
>>
>>17305418
holy shit those guys don't have any shame
maybe that's how i should do it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.