[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me ideas for things to do with my free time /adv/ im lacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1466825489561.jpg (558KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1466825489561.jpg
558KB, 1365x2048px
give me ideas for things to do with my free time /adv/ im lacking so much inspiration right now and i have so much free time i don't know what to do with
>>
>>17304175
Learn a skill, clean up, develope or engineer something, get on touch with a lot of people, watch anime, make music, do things that remind you of good ol' times.
>>
>>17304211
This.

Read, write, create (draw, produce music, etc.), listen to something new, exercise, learn, work more (cashula), go to social events, etc...
>>
Go to a boot sale
Buy a cheap axe
Take it to get sharpened
Cut down a tree illegally in the wilderness somewhere and leave it for a year to season.

A year later, return.
Process the logs into timber planes using a cheap saw and a hand plane
Using online resources, design your very own wood furniture. You could make a coffee table that looks fucking beautiful, lasts a lifetime and you get the pleasure of looking at it every day and feeling the pride of hard work.

I have already chopped my logs, gonna go pick them up in autumn.
>>
>>17304175
buy a acoustic guitar off amazon
ride a bike
buy a cat
bar
smoke
beach
movies
>>
>>17304239
wtf is a boot sale
>>
>>17304211
>>17304237
>>17304239
>>17304420
>>17304425
thanks all, i'm gonna try do as much as your suggestions as possible. even gonna try >>17304239 's suggestion and see if i can get myself an axe
>>
>>17304239
>Cut down a tree illegally in the wilderness somewhere and leave it for a year to season.
>Process the logs into timber planes using a cheap saw and a hand plane

Enjoy your punky wood that is bad enough to not be for firewood. You need to seal the ends of the logs and keep them off the ground to prevent rot.

>Using online resources, design your very own wood furniture. You could make a coffee table that looks fucking beautiful, lasts a lifetime and you get the pleasure of looking at it every day and feeling the pride of hard work.

There is a reason the best guys in woodworking are 50+. You need years of experience and close to 50k in tools, but you blow out all but the absolute top of line manufacturers in terms of quality and finish.

Source: work with my dad turning standing timber into furniture.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.