[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concerned about my masculinity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
I am concerned about my masculinity. I don't want to stick my dick into every "doable" woman I see. I don't like dominating anything. I don't like "chasing women" . I have a hard time having relationships because I am not aggressive. I don't invade personal space without permission.

My friends tell me that my dude license should be revoked. Haven't had sex. Never had a girlfriend.

Sometimes I wish I could just inject shark testosterone and not be fucked up by it.

I honestly feel like testosterone is low but my doc says its at the right levels for a make my age(25).

I also find I am too caring. I think my friends do okay with women because they don't give a fuck about the girl or her well being.

I don't want to be like them but obviously what I do isn't working.
>>
On the off chance this isn't bait.

There's nothing wrong with you. Just get new friends. /thread
>>
You seem like a nice enough person for not doing those things. What other problems do you have? Do you still live with parents? No job or schooling?
>>
>>17303833

>on the off chance this isn't bait

this is the most bait thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>17303826
Do not always listen to people when they say you have a problem. People know shit!

Take a time to think and figure things out. Compare your life with others and see what you think is missing.

About caring about people and not to want to stick your penis in every girl and about chasing then, i can relate.
If i could change something about humanity it would be to make girls be able to actually come and get to know with guys and ask guys out (what doesn't happen all the time).
Caring about women is not wrong. Do your thing and sometime the right girl may show up. You don't have to desperatelly run after a girl. It happens from time to time.
Just chill and remain a good person, anon.
>>
>>17303834
My other problems are lack of confidence and just meeting women in general. I don't club or party and talking to women on the bus is shitty. I hate having a conversation within earshot of other strangers. I also don't like bothering people.

I also... Get infatuated with particular women very easily. Makes me feel shitty.

I feel like everything moves so fast. My friends tell me that if you don't kiss a girl, hold her hand, or touch her... You ar friend zoned and basically dead already. She will never see you in the same light again. Crazy stuff.
>>
I had the same problem as you until I was 18. I read a lot since I was a kid and books make you feel that love is a beautiful and noble thing, sadly girls dont give a shit about that. So the best advice I can give you that worked for me is to keep a really tight circle of girl friends, like 2-5 max depending on how sociable you are and cut all other girls. Don't consider them as people who you can bond with. If the first or second time you meet with a girl you don't make a move or make it clear that you want sex, you failed and you are now friendzoned. If you're friendzoned, don't even speak to her. She may text you saying ''I thought we were friends, why aren't you speaking to me?'' just make it clear you don't give a shit about friendship. You got your bros and they are the only friends you need. Basically do not consider girls other than the 2-5 you already have as friends and let them know. Continue with this lifestyle until the day you find a girls that you love and loves you back and that isn't psycho/completely stupid. If you ever find that girl grab her tight man coz they are rare.
>>
>>17303833
You might not think there's anything wrong with him but the fact is he's forever alone and will stay that way until he changes. Women only want aggressive dominant men, even the women who claim they don't. Why else are guys like the OP constantly struggling with women?

>>17303826
It might sound shitty but start objectifying women. When you see women as objects, being aggressive and taking physical initiative will be much easier. And remember: The last thing any woman wants is to be with a guy who treats her as an equal. How many women have asked you out? None, because all of them want a real man to make the first move.
>>
Bumping bc same problem as OP
>>
>>17303826
Maybe you're assexual.
>>
>>17304081
Oh my god do not listen to this fucking furbie troll. Degenerate fags like this are literally just the equally as cringey, polar opposite of feminism
>>
>>17304081
Virgin?
>>
>>17303826
It's like a muscle. If you don't use it, it atrophies. And some people have such easy lives they need to exercise to maintain it. That's why most guys dickwave over completely pointless shit.
>>
>>17303826
Hi, love.
I'd give you a try.

I don't like dominant men.
>>
>>17303826
Don't be concerned. Youve just described me perfectly. To be honest, most girls don't interest me at all. Girls my age are mostly rancid sluts and I'm not one of these guys on an endless quest for poon, that will settle for anything. When you meet the right one be assertive. Not aggressive or dominant, be yourself and tell her how you feel. Biggest issue is meeting someone. Don't be a hermit, fucking talk to people. Also reconsider your social circle, you sound like a nice guy. Don't change that for anyone, just don't let people walk over you either.
>>
>>17304307
>tons of women are attracted to men that are less assertive than themselves!
>Women LOVE to ask men out on dates and make the first move!
yeah you're right, I'm the troll

>>17304341
Nope, had sex with plenty of women. Did not treat a single one like an equal. I took all of the initiative with all of them, because that's what women want. If you actually think you can be passive and gentle and women will see you as anything more than a friend, then good luck with that. I hope you like hookers, because that's about all you'll get
>>
>>17305133
this guy is right, you need to take initiative.
That is a desirable characteristic in a man. Women typically like that.
>>
It's more important that you're true to yourself than embracing what other people think is normal. That friction with other people will be hard on you, but you'll have more peace than if you tried to be somebody you're not.

Cheesy as fuck, but seriously. Don't compromise yourself if you don't believe in what they're selling to you.
>>
>>17303826
I'm like you I think OP. I think too muchabout how i can make those around me comfortable while meanwhile lesser men get by better by being selfish childish cunts. I do think to some degree women and gay men are attracted to selfish behavior but I half wonder if I'm just completely wrong and am missing something but so far no one is able to explain to me why I'm wrong without making assumptions about my character.

All I can say is someday you'll get someone, but it may be later in life.
>>
>>17303826

I am somewhat in the same situation, anon. I rarely get interested in women, and don't want to have sex with someone who I am not attracted to. I had sex with someone I wasnt genuinly attracted to and it was pretty meh desu.

I don't feel that there is nothing wrong with me and just stick to myself. Some of my friends from my home town just don't get my way of thinking, as well as a lot of guys here at uni. Just stick to what you feel is pleasant for you.

My plan now is just to wait and meet enough women to eventually get a crush on one again.
>>
File: image.png (693KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
693KB, 1136x640px
Why do women aggressively friend zone dudes? I hate that I have to go so fast when dating women abd it feels like they keep a check list. "Oh he didn't hold my hand 1 hour into the date. Friend zoning him. "
>>
>>17305806
Make bolder moves.

Your problem is clear, so why don't you have the clear solution?
>>
>>17303835
Not OP here but I find it sad that someone thinks that my real life situation is "the most bait thing ever"
>>
Easy; Or you don't want sex. Or you don't want to change. Its really THAT simple. Your choice ;) Enjoy life Desu.
>>
>>17306052
Bolder moves only work if you look good.
>>
In a similar situation to OP, except I got out of my first and only relationship 2½ years ago. I'm now over 30. I haven't been on a date since my girlfriend and I broke up.
>>
>>17306596
I feel scared... Being 30 is like doomsday to me.
>>
Well you just sound like a real nice fucking guy. Just do your thing but don't be a fucking jabroni.
>>
>>17303826 (OP)
LIFE ADVICE:
1. Your friends sound like terrible people; get better friends.
2. Your friends are wrong about basically everything you say the keep telling you.
3. Confidence =/= assertiveness or attention-whoring.
4. Women favor confidence at all ages, but the preference of aggressive/assertive men tends to fade in influence right around the late 20s actually. It's science.
5. The best thing you can do to both get over your preceved shyness and get better friends is to just go to more social events and participate as much as possible. Even if you don't do much while you're there being present at all is the first step.

DATING ADVICE:
1. The friendzone is a myth. A lie made up to mock/excuse people not in relationships. Now, fact, if a woman thinks of you as a friend you'll probably hit a wall of ice if you try to move directly into dating. The trick is to segue into semi-romantic and/or more intimate/private activities first.
2. Just spend more time with women. They're just people; you've spoken with people before, right? Same thing.
3. Trust. Trust is everything in fostering a relation ship. Be their friend, help them, ask them to help you. Spend as much time with them as you can without being creepy (and if they think you're hot that's really hard to do).
4. Think you're hot. As long as you're not way out of shape, literally covered in zits, or some sort of other overt physical malady you're fine. And, good news, all of that stuff is pretty easy to fix. Once you're pleased with how you look your confidence will double right then and there.
5. Be polite, be intelligent, be direct. Playing games takes two people, so don't play. Be nice, open, and most importantly don't take it personally. If it's someone you've just met and they seem to drift away or purposefully ignore you, it's entirely possible it's because they don't like spending time with you. As horrible as that sounds, there's a million reasons for any given level of disinterest.
>>
>>17305806
Because women can't read minds, and because you are not initiating sex, she thinks you want to be just friends. Get rid of the concept of "friendzone". It does not exist.

A woman is not twisting her moustache, cackling maniacally (like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoYjuQJQ8JQ) while she's "putting you into the friendzone".

No, because you aren't making a move, she is thinking that you want to be just friends. If you don't make your intention clear that you want to be more than friends from the start (which you should), she will think you want to be her friend.
>>
op, stop caring what other people do or how they think about you. just live your life with your own purposes and interests in mind.

we change all the time. i was never a very masculine guy as a teen and early 20s but now in my late 20s i've become quite masculine. not in those "fuck every hole" ways you listed, but in terms of my body becoming stronger and my mind becoming more firm, dominating, less of a pushover etc.

seriously, though, if you can learn to give zero fucks about what other people think of you and about how they are living their lives, you will have mastered one of the great arts of life. you should have the sort of resilient attitude where, for example, if you were walking down the street and some hooligans in a car shouted "faggot!" at you, you should not feel hurt, upset, or angry at all, in fact you should feel nothing at all.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.