[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was at high school I was depressed daily because of being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: momomomo.png (29KB, 575x525px) Image search: [Google]
momomomo.png
29KB, 575x525px
When I was at high school I was depressed daily because of being ugly. When I moved to college I just stopped to think about it somehow and I just didn't care. It was all fine until now.

Since yesterday I don't know what happened but I started to hate the shit out of me again, I'm angry and depressed. I'm so angry at myself that I don't know how to release the steam. It's like it's boiling inside, I just fucking hate myself so much.

It's so fucking overwhelming when you have to look at yourself in the mirror and know that that shit of a face will be there starring at you for the rest of your life and you can't do shit about it. I'm so fucking jealous of people who are atleast normal looking.
>>
Post pic
>>
>>17188076
If its that bad you should get surgery, what is your ethnicity?
>>
>>17188080
I don't have to post a pic, it's based on objective standards of beauty. I've got a big nose, fucked up jawline, uneven face and to top all that I'm balding in my 20.
>>17188081
I'm not a millionaire.
>>
>>17188087
Most people see themselves as less pretty than they are, and you can save up for surgery if you need it (if you're not willing to do that much you probably don't care as much as you think you do.) What triggered you, anon? Forgive the buzzword but it appears that's what happened.
>>
>>17188087
follow jewdism and youll be a billionair, all the jews have big noses and shower with bathtubs full of gold coins
>>
>>17188101
I have to get a haircut and I can't stand when I have to look at myself in the mirror and I'm afraid that the barber will fuck up even more.
>>
kill urself
>>
>>17188455
Tried that.
>>
Man there isn't shit you can do about it so you might as well get used to it and find a way around it. You know how many pro athletes and even movie stars look like absolute shit? The way to get over being ugly is to showcase it. Put yourself on display and don't be ashamed. Be successful in other aspects of your life.
>>
>>17188487
But I feel like people won't respect me or like me just because of the first impulse that my appearence gives them...
>>
>>17188505
They don't like you because you anticipate that they won't like you so you act like an asshole as a defense mechanism.
>>
You sound like a man complaining about his dick size. Grow up.
>>
>>17188530
Kek. Nice pun.
>>
>>17188523
Good advice man, albeit I don't think it fully aplies to me I'll be on a watch out. Thanks.
>>
>>17188530
This.
>>
Just get a tan and work out. Jersey shore idiots get away with it that way
>>
Stop being a pussy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.