[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This whole situation is probably going to sound weird, but it’s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 123.jpg (108KB, 587x625px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
108KB, 587x625px
This whole situation is probably going to sound weird, but it’s still true. I’m a 31-year-old virgin and my girlfriend is a 30 year-old virgin. We’ve been together for about two years, but it’s a long-distance relationship (she lives back home in Germany and I live in Asia, not for much longer though), so it feels like we haven’t been together for so long.

Sexually, we’ve done quite a few things except for having sex and we’ve also become more open talking about it. At first I thought she didn’t want to have sex because she’s just shy, but now she told me that she really scared about getting pregnant and that that would be her nightmare. Of course we’re using condoms and we were really close to actually having sex, but then she suddenly panics. She says that the condom could burst and she even has friends who became pregnant using condoms and the pill. To me, she’s overreacting and the whole thing seems to be psychological, but of course it’s also a problem in our relationship. Should I give her more time (at least we’re getting closer to having sex…) or do something else (keep in mind that I’m a virgin and may not find another girlfriend and of course I do love her…)?
>>
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrauterinpessar

viel glück
>>
>>17187222
It's probably less about her being scared about having sex and getting pregnant. And more that it's having sex and getting pregnant with you.
>>
>30yr old female virgin
Top kek

Don't have any kids OP. She sounds damaged as fuck. If she's that paranoid tell her to use birth control and double it up with a condom. Problem solved.
>>
I don't want to have kids, that's not even an option right now.

I'd always use condoms and I mentioned that we could use the pill and condoms. Then she said that the pill would mess with her hormones and that she has a friend who got pregnant despite using both condoms and the pill.
>>
>>17187268

99% of the time the reason why this shit happens is because people don't use them right.

The pill needs to be taken at the exact same time every day, if you're sick and throw up or eatcertain things it can also interfere with it, there are a lot of stipulation that go on with the pill.

A lot of similar things exist for condoms too (like you're not supposed to cum while inside of her, even with the condom on. Or you're supposed to press out all the air and then put it on, you're not supposed to keep it in your wallet or anywhere near heat, etc)

Getting an implant or IUD is WAY more reliable because it takes all possible user error out of the equation.
>>
Has anyone experienced a similar situation?
>>
It's definitely a psychological thing. Maybe she's seen too many friends get pregnant and be forced to give up on the things they enjoy in life. Does she have any other hangups about sex? Like maybe she feels it'd be wrong/immoral/sinful to enjoy it?

If she's worried about missing pills, she can get an implant. Or an IUD. if she's super duper paranoid still, she can take the morning after pill just to be safe.
>>
She definitely doesn't think sex is immoral or wrong. Last time she even asked me to get condoms so we could try again, but then she became scared right before we wanted to have sex. I asked her to do the cowgirl position so she can decide and feel for herself and we even touched, but she couldn't go further.

As I said before, she doesn't like pills or implants either, it's really complicated. I think the best way would be to just convice her psychologically.
>>
>>17187229
this

tell her to get an IUD
>>
>>17187222
>female
>30-years-old
>virgin

Nice bait. Either she's hideously deformed or in your imagination.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.