[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that people like to talk about themselves? Is asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pondering frogs.png (23KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
pondering frogs.png
23KB, 396x400px
Is it true that people like to talk about themselves?

Is asking them questions a good general strategy in conversation?

Does this apply to places like tinder?

And another thing, what about nodding, smiling and generally things aiding maintaining the conversation? They're good, yeah? Because I've read somewhere that nodding is not confident body language.
>>
>>17186526
Sounds like autism
>>
>>17186531
thank you for introducing yourself
>>
bump you worthless cucks
stop replying to threads about gfs and reply to mine instead REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17186526

I like talking about things in common and things we both experience. Also funny stories so in a sense I like to talk about myself. It's surprising when people do ask about me though.
>>
>>17186526
>Is it true that people like to talk about themselves?
I thought it was, but now i just got blindsided because everyone suddenly wants to talk about me and i don't know what to do.

>Is asking them questions a good general strategy in conversation?
Yes. Learn to do this and you can hold at least 1/4 of a proper conversation.

>Does this apply to places like tinder?
Yes.

>nodding, smiling and generally things aiding maintaining the conversation? They're good, yeah?
Yes, obviously. What the hell else do you do?!
Just-smile-and-nod is the strategy that gets me through 95% of all social interaction. Same with other socially inept people i've talked to.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.