[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where can I find Lucky Strike Cigarettes? I remember my grandpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 184x274px
where can I find Lucky Strike Cigarettes? I remember my grandpa smoking them when we were young. Are they still sold in the US. I am in Ohio btw

>inb4 smoking is bad

I know its bad
>>
>I know its bad
Then don't do it.
/thread
>>
>>17180388
Europe, or at least the Netherlands
>>
>>17180428

I can do whatever I want
>>
I find them at wawa sometimes. If you live in the US you can only buy them unfiltered. Sometimes a 7-11 has a sign that says they will buy a brand that you request. Do that if you can. I have had them they are alright. For a similar experience there are unfiltered camels and pall malls. You will notice a difference in the quality of the tobacco because it doesn't pass through a filter and so they can't mess around all that much with poor quality tobacco. If you want a filtered lucky strike plan a trip to and live in the US you can go to Mexico. They aren't that great camel unfiltered is an ok compromise in my opinion.
>>
Brazil
>>
>>17180388
They sell them at smoking shops or at convenience stores but you have to look around.
Smoking shops are your best bet since they are specialized in selling tobacco related products.
I used to smoke them for about a year and I would buy them from multiple locations. I live in L.A., btw.

Also, I am talking about the unfiltered Lucky Strikes
>>
They're everywhere in Texas.

Maybe you could order them online?
>>
>>17180388
We have them in denmark!
>>
File: 1449203692326.png (672KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
1449203692326.png
672KB, 906x799px
>>17180388
>unfiltered
>>17180845
>unfiltered

Bloody hell. I don't think you can even get unfiltered cigs in the UK. I remember seeing one brand, Old Navy or something like that, when I first started smoking but that was about twenty five years ago. Never seen anyone smoking them though, pretty sure they don't exist any more. I once worked with this really old guy who'd buy Benson & Hedges Special Filter (you can't buy those in the UK anymore either sadly) then snap the filter off to smoke them, but he's long since dead. Not that he'd still be alive if he'd left the filters on of course, the dude was about three hundred years old or some shit like that.
>>
They sell em at Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas.
>>
http://www.shelbywholesale.com/products/CIGARETTES/DOMESTIC%20CIGARETTES/LUCKY%20STRIKE.aspx
>>
>>17180585
The go suck some dick you retarded faggot. Everyone knows you want to.
>>
>>17181935
Oh, no, I found the lucky strikes in the U.S., not U.K. I live in the L.A. county
>>
ill probably go to my local tobacco shop today to see if they have it
>>
I bought a pack of Lucky Strikes at a local 7/11 a few years back. I doubt they still carry them. Pretty decent smoke, but I'm too much of a pussy for filter-less cigs. Local tobacco shops might be your best bet. Call around and check. Nothing to lose.
>>
>>17182009
(Not OP btw)
>I'm actually a 12 year old that knows nothing about how life is and can't comprehend why anyone would smoke cigarettes.

Trust me little Billy, you'll find out in due time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.