[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so here's the deal. My dad is having risky neck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1353991453017.gif (179KB, 300x144px) Image search: [Google]
1353991453017.gif
179KB, 300x144px
Alright, so here's the deal. My dad is having risky neck surgery this week and it has me pretty stressed out. I told my GF that I would need her support and understand more than ever since this is a rough thing for me.

However, she told me that she believes that her stress is more than both me and my Dads combined and that she doesn't care about my Dad because he didn't tell her happy birthday or some shit?

I told her that I would be at home a lot this summer helping around the house since my dad will be unable to do anything for months and that made her throw a fit as well, saying that "my family always comes before her." In my mind this is something I have to do, for my family and especially my Dad. I feel like I can't be with someone who literally tells me they don't care about my family,or if they have a successful surgery. Thoughts? We've been together a little over 2 years by the way.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 960x540px
She's being selfish, making everything about her.
>>
Your girlfriend is a monster. She basically said 'fuck you and your dad that could die'

I would slap that bitch and send her packing, she's clearly not family material
>>
Tell her she needs to be more understanding of your situation or the relationship will be irreversibly damaged. She's being unreasonable and selfish, no matter HOW stressed she is.
>>
>>17175586

i cant honestly know how dysfunctional or whats entirely true or this or that and the third thing.

but it sounds like a dumpable offense to me. you know it. perhaps theres more to the story but shes a twat.

literally anyone who says
>your family always comes before me'

or anything to that effect is bound to be trouble. family is the most permanent of human relationships. Romance is the least permanent. even people who grew up on disney movies can see that shes fucekd up OP.

especially if this is just an in general thing and not a 'oh ehy babe im going to be missing XX or YY because of this'.
>>
>>17175586
>she told me that she believes that her stress is more than both me and my Dads combined and that she doesn't care about my Dad
>complains that your old man comes before her

Dump that cunt. Seriously, she sounds like a psychopath. Your own father is having a possibly life-threatening surgery and all she can think about is herself. That's a red flag if I've ever seen one.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.