[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>download tinder >add a couple pictures of me smiling and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (52KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52KB, 250x141px
>download tinder
>add a couple pictures of me smiling and a short bio
>start swiping
>five minutes later
>"you matched with Jill!"
>"you matched with Ashley!"
>"you matched with Stacey!"
>"you matched with Kim!"
>"you matched with SarahWendyJessicaSamanthaCindyCarlaAllisonElizabethBethanyEliseVirginiaKatieRisaLisa"
>I'm a virgin

Fuck what do I do
>>
Pick your favorite I guess lol.
Mind you though, I don't use tinder and I heard there's fake profiles.
>>
If any of them got bios or interesting stuff going on in their photos, say something clever in a way that shows interest, but not in a way that seems desperate (never write right after you match. Wait a minimum of 15 minutes during night game and 45 minutes during day game - I just made those numbers up because intuition.)

If no bio, ask questions that make her reveal something or other about herself so you got at least one anchor point.

Depending on your game/her resistance, you should try and move the convo over to sms, snapchat or whatever - something that means you won't just lose her when she decides to unmatch you. And depending in the convo, test for reactions to slightly sexual content.
>>
They're sending me their numbers

Dude dude dude dude
>>
>>17175368
They are bots son
>>
>>17175385
Yah I agree, sorry OP. And they aren't even sexbots, that's the worst part. Well hopefully at least 1 of them is a real human, good luck.
>>
>>17175385
Wow I didn't realize there were so many. What's the point?

I guess my profile really is shit then. Im not very interesting, I don't have money or anything really going for me. Fuck
>>
>>17175436
in that case you should try grindr instead, nobody will mind how uninteresting you are there
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.