[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an 18 year old senior who basically has no friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (107KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 600x762px
I'm an 18 year old senior who basically has no friends, and I'm graduating highschool tomorrow. I'm going to a Catholic university in the fall and I thought I was the only one in my school going there, but I found out that some girl in my grade is going as well. I don't know her ar all, should I introduce myself, and if so how?
>>
If you don't know her now, what's the point? She's no different to everyone else who'll be attending that school
>>
>>17171134
Depends, if she knows you as 'that friendless guy' chances are that stigma will seep into any attempt you make at her.
Honestly, I'd go with a stranger. At least then any prejudice agaisnt you will be based on her first impression of you.
>>
>>17171148
>>17171154
So I should just do nothing? It'll essentially be a clean slate there
>>
>>17171176
I didn't say that. I'm just saying, that a perfectly clean slate is much better than the not-quite clean slate you have with this one girl.
Of course if you want to try, go for it.
Act as though she's a complete stranger if you're that sure she doesn't know you.

Just strike up a friendly chat about a common interest, go places with her (a car helps loads here), get to know the girl and her life, celebrate things with her and so on.
>>
>>17171134
There's a difference in having no friends because nobody likes you, and having no friends because you don't put yourself out there. At one point in my life I found myself to be the latter.

I'm a total dick but I have a large circle of friends and acquaintances. Some absolutely love me, and some can barely stand me.

>>17171210
Ignore the last part of this post. If you see no reason in getting to know her, then why bother now? I'm not saying that you should close yourself off to her, but dont force yourself to get to know her if you feel no reason to do this other than the fact that you two went to the same school.

However, if she ever sees you and recognizes you, then by all means be friendly and talk to her. You never know what could happen.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.