[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you're getting intimate with a girl, hugging etc.,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1407779461303.gif (747KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
1407779461303.gif
747KB, 127x189px
When you're getting intimate with a girl, hugging etc., but you don't know how to approach a kiss, is there any way to make her do the first move?
>>
Look into her eyes, smile a little, and look at her lips and back to the eyes.

Repeat as necessary.
>>
>>17170872
this. if she looks at your lips, move in slowly and lightly touch your lips to hers, then linger a few centimetres away from her lips and wait for her to kiss you back.
>>
>>17170877
heh but what if she doesnt kiss back? i'd feel so fucking stupid lol
>>
>>17170889
That's the chance you take, but if you're already in this position then the odds are in your favour if you're able to get close enough to kiss her, she wants you to kiss her, whether she kisses you back or not (but she more than likely will). You just gotta man up and do it.
>>
Girls hate guys who don't take control.

You're the man. Make a move, pussy.
>>
>>17171978
This especially. Don't EVER FUCKING ASK for a kiss.

She will basically dodge the fuck away from you.
>>
>>17171978
>>17171986
This.
I have a long history of fearing to approach girls. But everytime I shit my pants for overthinking this kissing thing, the moment passed, and I got friendzoned. YOU BETTER DO IT WHEN THE SIGNS ARE CLEAR DONT MINDFUCK YOURSELF INTO NOT ACTING
>>
>>17171986
>>17171996
Not the op but a girl im interested who is kinda shy told me that she wants a guy to ask her for a kiss when they are hanging out, like hey wanna make out? was she fucking with me or was it basically her way of telling me to kiss her?
>>
>>17172021

Underage get the fuck out.
>>
>>17172040
im 21 but i have schizoid personality disorder and light aspergers, im serious i have both of those things
>>
>>17172046
You are fucked then
>>
Women almost always will never initiate unless they are really drunk or something. Part of what makes a man attractive to a woman generally speaking is his ability to grasp the initiative and overcome his fears
>>
>>17172021
>Look into her eyes, smile a little, and look at her lips and back to the eyes
>if she looks at your lips, move in slowly and lightly touch your lips to hers, then linger a few centimetres away from her lips and wait for her to kiss you back

It's just basically asking her but using body language instead of actually having to ask in words
>>
There's this girl I could've kissed 2-3 times during the past dates, wonder if I'll have the guts to kiss her next time...

What about a thing like
>Look into her eyes, smile a little, and look at her lips and back to the eyes
>then say
>"I wanna kiss you right now"

Would it be better ? Or just more embarassing ?
>>
Just give her an old hot Cosby.
>>
>>17170910
Holy fuck
I just lost a chance to make out with this girl then. (not op)
>>
>>17171996
same, for some reason kissing in particular is so hard even when you can tell she wants it
>>
>>17172491
What about asking to go down on her before you even kiss would that be shady?
Personally i would love for a chick to ask to blow me.
>>
>>17172491
ok that is going to be a problem because the time she told me that (the kissing thing) we were just hanging out talking about our issues and i told her that i cannot make a move (kiss a girl) without her consent, i told her that because i felt comfortable enough to tell her that im a huuugeee fuckup
maybe because she knows that i wont just kiss her she told me the whole asking for permission, or am i seeing things more positively than they really are?
doing the look is asking for consent right?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.