[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad acid trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1460461994736.jpg (783KB, 1500x937px) Image search: [Google]
1460461994736.jpg
783KB, 1500x937px
I've been using LSD for about a year now and a few weeks ago i had a very bad trip that included a trip to the ER due to what i thought was bad acid overdose (Kek)/Heart attack.
Now i'm sure it was just a realy terrible string of panic attacks due to taking way too much acid because i "Wasn't tripping hard enough" at the time (Stupid decision, I know).
Now the problem is that everytime i take acid i get the feeling of an impending panic attack, The 2 trips i had after the bad trip were very difficuld and i didn't enjoy them at all because i felt like i was fighting off a panic attack all the time.
The question is how do i get back to those earlier trips that were just pure fun? How do i stop being controlled by my fear of that terrible expirience?

I forgot to mention that this feeling of an impending panick attack only happens on acid and otherwise i'm fine.
>>
File: cristaux51.jpg (117KB, 736x480px) Image search: [Google]
cristaux51.jpg
117KB, 736x480px
You don't get back.

Give your synapses a rest, man.
>>
File: 1459700587611.png (284KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1459700587611.png
284KB, 586x634px
>>17169478
Well, If any one else has any ideas i'd like to hear them but i guess this is really it.
I'll check back in a few years when i hopefully get over the thrauma.
>>
>>17169473
You need to lay off the acid for a while. You might also consider taking a small amount of some kind of relaxant before you drop; I don't know of any cross-toxicity issues, although if you have any actual heart trouble it's not in your best interest to mix CNS stimulants and depressants.

But seriously, dozens of trips in a year isn't going to be good for anyone.
>>
>>17169601
The other guy is right. You don't go back. You'll be like me and always be worried .
>>
>>17169621
Yea. I took acid twice. First time I was thrown head first into a fucking awful trip. Lost touch and saw a horrifying warped "reality". Second time was way better. Felt in control and very lucid. Got what I needed out of that trip. I don't feel the need to trip again but I would if the circumstances were right. Once you get the message hang up the phone. That means take what you see as valuable from an acid trip and live your life. Don't abuse this scary and beautiful drug.
>>
>>17169473
Had the exact same experience, but with shrooms.
Thought I was having a heart attack, super bad trip. Afterwards I had a string of severe panic attacks for over a year and even sipping bear or smoking half a cigarette can induce another one.
>>
Don't know what to tell you, dude. ≤_≤
>>
>>17169798
Don't listen to this guy
>>
>>17169473
Buddhist Meditation.
>>
>>17170018
I thought about meditation, Could you give me some book reccomendations?
I'd like to read about it.
>>
>>17170054
Not that anon

Eckhart tolle the powerf of now helped me
>>
File: 1458973196712.jpg (233KB, 1276x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1458973196712.jpg
233KB, 1276x1754px
>>17170085
Thanks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.