[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to recouperate from being clingy like, once you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

is it possible to recouperate from being clingy

like, once you've irritated someone to the point of not wanting to talk to you anymore is it possible whatsoever to fix things
>>
>>17169185
>is it possible to recouperate from being clingy
Yes.

>like, once you've irritated someone to the point of not wanting to talk to you anymore is it possible whatsoever to fix things
That's not how you recuperate from being clingy. In fact, that's pretty much the opposite of recuperating from being clingy. You need to accept that it's over and let this person go.
>>
>>17169195
okay, guess i'll just kill myself then

i can't live with the fact that i've left that impression on someone.
>>
>>17169197
what happened anon-kun
>>
>>17169197
So the answer is to leave an even worse impression on someone by killing yourself?
>>
Stop acting like a child.

I'm sorry you didn't have parents that did a good job, but you're an adult now. You need to be responsible for your feelings.
>>
>>17169185
1. Yes
2. Yes, but only if you wait a long time before trying again. I mean a LONG time, like at least a year.

>>17169197
Get over it.
>>
File: lVZ_YSSl.jpg (32KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
lVZ_YSSl.jpg
32KB, 420x420px
>>17169227
yeah, it's easy to say that, but i am an emotional child. you think i don't wish i could end that part of me?

no i wouldn't suicide but god damn. being literal cringe material hurts me. i wish i could just "get over it" but i can't.

imagine knowing just how cringeworthy you continue doing bad shit anyway. it drives me crazy how little control i have over myself when it comes to social interaction.
>>
>>17169244
how cringeworthy you are, but you*

fuck i can't even type right
>>
File: 420798.jpg (63KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
420798.jpg
63KB, 640x960px
>>17169239
Shit, dude. You do sound pretty autistic. Has this ever happened before?

>i want to fulfill people when it comes to friendships
In order to do that, you have to be your own person and be someone you would want to be friends with.
>>
>>17169258
it happens all the time. i know it's my own fault. in the heat of the moment i have a hard time relaxing and letting interaction take its natural course.

every time i say anything a bit brave i'm just like "yeah they hate me now." and it just spirals downward from there. this is with anyone i talk to.
>>
>>17169283
Welk, if you can tell that they hate you that's good. Now try to predict IF they'll hate you before you open your mouth.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.