[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys i have an hour so i'd appreciate if u responded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2355332.jpg (65KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
2355332.jpg
65KB, 347x346px
Okay guys i have an hour so i'd appreciate if u responded quickly.

I'll cut to the chase
>meet QT redhead
>she works at a place i used to work
>heard alot of good stuff about me since she's friends with my ex-boss
>is my ex-gf's friends though
>When i tell her that i'm the guy she heard alot about she approaches me, shakes my hand and introduces herself
>i work at a place nearby
>she came to visit me at my place
>is very friendly and open when talking
>we exchange smiles alot
>she initiates contact with me (touching my arm etc.)
>she either is oblivious that i dated her friend (which i don't believe actually) or she ignores it

Should i go for it boys?
>>
So ask her out on a date then.

I don't get the issue. You're either okay with it or you aren't, that's not something to get advice on. And she's either okay with it or isn't, you shall find out. And your ex is either okay with it or she isn't, which really shouldn't matter to you at all anymore, and isn't your business.
>>
>>17168453
Forgot to mention i'm not on good terms with my ex right now, and she gossiped about me alot since we broke up. That's my concern, i don't want to end up in very weird situation again.
>>
>>17168466

So you're afraid of your ex?
>>
>>17168478
Not really, but i am pretty certain she will make a shitstorm if things click.
>>
>>17168482

I think that's just a thing you'll have to decide for yourself. I'd say go ahead and live with the consequences.
>>
>>17168491
You know what? You're right. I'm dumb with all that concern. I'll go for it, she's single, she gave me the signs of interest, i'll either go on a date with her or get shot down. Thank you anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.