[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please bear with me: >have big crush on best friend's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: dorks.jpg (71KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
dorks.jpg
71KB, 600x410px
Please bear with me:
>have big crush on best friend's sister for years
>she's 18 and I'm 21
>confirm that feelings for each other are mutual after some flirting followed by drunk texting on Thanksgiving last year
>ask her out
>she says yes
>thought date went really well
>good food, good conversation, lots of laughing, all sorts of green lights are going off
>drop her off
>no kiss, not even a hug
>ask her out on a second date
>she stops talking to me
>pretty shocked because we've been friends for a long time, and she was reciprocating all of my interest before and after asking her out up until the date
>we don't talk for 4 months while i'm away at college
>she actively ignores two attempts that i made to reach out and clear the air to avoid awkwardness when i inevitably see her again at my best friend's house
>wish her a happy birthday 3 days ago
>she acknowledges my message

I guess we're *somewhat* cool now? I'm still not sure what I did to change her perception of me on that fucking date, but I think it's at least a step in the right direction that she responded to my text at all

>i hang out with my crush and her group of friends with my best friend when we're drinking on the weekends
>she has a slutty friend
>slutty friend is crush's best friend
>slutty friend and i get along pretty well, friendly acquaintances

Would it be fucked up for me to try hooking up with my crush's slutty friend in light of what happened between us? If it wasn't clear, I still have a crush on my crush, but it seems like after giving my advances a *very* brief chance, she decided that I wasn't worth pursuing romantically.

I think it's worth being explicit about my motives:
1) I'm a virgin, and I'm horny as hell
2) I feel like doing this could help my crush see me as a sexual person rather than as 'Another Older Brother,' which is something that she's mentioned to my best friend before
>>
>>17168412
Yeah, but not because it would lead you to your crush, but just to fuck
>>
File: 1422615136325.jpg (98KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
1422615136325.jpg
98KB, 940x627px
She clearly isn't interested. Or at least by what you tell it seems that way.

Go to a bar and hook up. Crushes are always sweet and shit but they're delusional.
>>
>>17168412
>2) I feel like doing this could help my crush see me as a sexual person rather than as 'Another Older Brother,' which is something that she's mentioned to my best friend before
You're delusional if you think this'll actually happen.
>>
>>17168439
Yeah I know it's really retarded, but I'm kind of desperate because I'm a virgin and she's really great. Fuck me.
>>
>>17168444
She's. Not. Interested.
>>
>>17168433
Yeah, I know that she's not interested in me romantically. The whole thing was just so fucking confusing for me, because she *was* showing interest at the time when I asked her out
>got a post-shower snapchat from her with her cleavage as the pic's focus
>flirts shamelessly with me whenever we're together
>always asks me to tutor her in things i have no business teaching her
>seeks me out at parties and get-togethers
>her friends said she was into me
>i got confirmation from her when she said 'she'd love for me to take her out to dinner :)'

Like, I never would've even bothered to give this whole thing a shot, (given the age difference, her being my best friend's younger sister, our going to different colleges) if not for all of these things that I interpreted as signs.

If I got the reaction that I got without all of that stuff, I'd completely understand, but that's not the case. I really feel like I had every reason to believe that she has had feelings for me as long as I've had feelings for her, but over the course of about 90 minutes, they must've dissolved somehow.
>>
>>17168449

See:>>17168470
I get that she's not interested now, but it's hard for me to accept, because she seemed very interested in the past.
>>
>>17168439
He is not delusional. Women often think of men as more sexually appealing after they fuck their friends.
>>
>>17168449
Stop being a fag. You don't know this girl or how the future will unfold.

OP I'd say cure your oneitis because right now she isn't there. Hook up with her friend only if you want to fuck her friend for the sake of getting laid.

Your oneitis may come around, she may not. Best not to dwell on it and play the field.
>>
>>17168509
Okay, can you please tell me how to stop being a fag then?

This is the nature of an /adv/ forum. I understand that I'm being a fag and that this is pretty pathetic, but if I knew how to stop acting like a fat, I wouldn't be here lmfao

Give me some /adv/ on how to change my mindset boys
>>
>>17168514
He just told you how bud.
>>
>>17168514
The first sentence was for the faggot not you.
>She's. Not. Interested.

The next two lines were for you. Just play the field, hook up with her friend or anyone else you want to. But do it because you are single and hooking up with people can be fun. Your oneitis may become interested in you, but that shouldn't be your goal right now. Get laid, develop romantic relationships, then maybe think of your old oneitis down the road.

She has admitted attraction before, but continuing to pursue her at this point is wasted effort. Display your sexual appeal and she might change her mind.
>>
>>17168470
She was interested, she isn't anymore. Shit happens. It blows, but that's life. Now go fuck her friend.
>>
>>17168476

Ever consider that your friend (her brother) might have found out about the date and not been comfortable about it and put her off?

Or that her slutty friend might have put her off fancying a chance with you?

Either way she fell for whatever it was they were peddling and doesn't want you in that way any more and you have been put in the friend-zone. No amount of inserting your penis into other girls will get you out of there and by now the only thing that would have got you out (sexting her a picture of your genitalia) will just come off as desperate, sad and/or rape-y.

Leave her alone and accept that ship has sailed, look up slutty friend if you're THAT desperate to loose your V-Card, but in general accept that you won't always get every girl you want.
>>
Don't fuck her friend, dork. Find someone besides those two, but don't think fucking some random girl will make you forget about her. You have to find some one completely new and be open minded about this new person. You will get fucking NOWHERE by being hung up about this girl. You could very possibly stay a virgin until you get over her. So act fast, dork
>>
>>17168532
I really don't think that's the case. He's been rooting for me to ask his sister out for a long time. He was happy with the idea when I told him a few years ago because he trusts me to treat his sister like a lady

I guess it's possible though

I'm pretty sure her friend would not have been involved though. We're not close at all. I just joke around with the slutty friend when we're together, and she likes my company.

You're right though. If nothing else, this'll eventually be a good lesson for me about rejection
>>
>>17168544
Don't fuck her friend because she's slutty and she's too close to home. Forgot to add that
>>
>>17168527
Okay, that makes more sense. Thanks for getting back to me. I'll try my best anon
>>
File: bird with a hat.jpg (19KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
bird with a hat.jpg
19KB, 427x427px
>>17168470
I dislike dating women before 24 to be honest because of shit like this. They're eager to change their mind and they bitch about the stupidest things. Look, chances are you won't change her mind unless you're a sweet talker. If you are, all the power to you. But to be completely honest here you'll be better off picking up a stranger woman and falling for all the things she's got to offer or something like that.

Either way if you go after her, you look desperate and you gain nothing.
>>
>>17168555
Thanks for the cool bird. Yeah, I'm sure you guys are right. I'll just avoid thinking about her and try to focus on other girls.
>>
>>17168639
True, but also not true. It's not other girls you need, it's better game.

>thought date went really well
It didn't.

>no kiss, not even a hug
Did you wait for her to go in for one?
>>
>>17168412
>Would it be fucked up for me to try hooking up with my crush's slutty friend

That's a good idea.
I wouldn't have even thought of that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.