[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is talking to girls through facebook an effective way to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: 1422892470522.jpg (123KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
1422892470522.jpg
123KB, 500x749px
is talking to girls through facebook an effective way to get a gf? it just seems so simple and you immediately get to know whether they have bf's or not, or whether their taste in stuff goes along with yours. i'm an aspie so i'd probably pass out if I ever tried talking to a girl irl.
>>
If I don't know you, or if it's obvious you're just trying to talk to me to get in my pants, I'll ignore you.
>>
>>17168164
which is less embarrassing in facebook than it is irl rite?
>>
>>17168168
Not necessarily. I'll be telling my friends about the freak who tried chatting me up and possibly showing them the messages
>>
>>17168172
As long as the guy wasn't vulgar or anything I don't see the point in showing your friends or trying to ridicule the guy.
>>
>>17168161
I've had two women try to approach me that way. One I ended up dating, the other I could have, but turned her down as I didn't like her substance habits (Pot and booze).

Was it weird? Yeah
Did I give a shit? Not really
I took it as flattery that they tried at all

I'm sure women view it as the opposite though.
>>
You will never get a gf this way.
>>
>>17168172
why it is freaky for a guy to try chatting you up? we dont have any other option, we cant just stand around like women and wait for someone to offer us sex. i swear women just dont understand sometimes.
>>
>>17168175
She does it to gain social status. She publicly turns down a guy because she thinks she is better than him then tells her friends so her friends get jealous that she is getting hit on. She is a bitch. Simple.
>>
I'm a guy and a girl messaged me last week with obvious intentions of talking to me. I wasn't interested but I didn't take it like oh look at this weirdo.
>>
>>17168175
It's just fun. You wouldn't understand.

>>17168181
Because either I don't know you, or you're obviously desperate?
>>
>>17168184
i guess women like her are why people swallow the red pill. fortunately. i realize that there are good women out there
>>
>>17168188
being a sadistic psychopath is fun? lmao. at least I can sleep well knowing that people like you will never know true love :^)
>>
File: tumblr_nejhgjM7IS1r3dv20o1_400.jpg (88KB, 392x397px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nejhgjM7IS1r3dv20o1_400.jpg
88KB, 392x397px
"Faint heart never won fair maiden." ~Shakespeare, probably
>>
>>17168197
Joke's on you, I'm in a happy long term relationship :)

Stay desperate and bitter.
>>
>>17168188
so you expect every guy to go through the effort of getting to know a girl, just to have sex with them, where is the logic in that? and how does it make a guy desperate, we have needs too, women have sex too but they dont ask guys because they dont have to, they can just go to a club and wait for a guy to offer it. you honestly sound like a nasty person. women like you are the reason men become bitter cunts. i bet you are a basic bitch too that doesent have anything going for her apart from looks.
>>
>>17168203
Oh goodness, you reek of butthurt.
>>
>>17168203

This is the kind of reply that gets posted to Buzzfeed & their ilk's "look how awful men are" articles and makes the rest of us look like evil rapists.

Calm down. Be more confident with girls irl. If you feel rejected, go afk/get out of there and have a beer or coffee something until you calm down. You're exactly why women are afraid of men.
>>
>>17168221
right, because she wasnt acting like a bitch at all? stop white knighting
>>
>>17168250
All girls think like that, it's just that one put it into words. Get over it, being bitter isn't going to make you any more attractive, and you can't afford that.
>>
>>17168254
stop assuming im shit with women. im the type of guy women approach. i just think its bitchy as fuck when women are like "this guy is fucking freaky for trying to chat me up". she should be more considerate.
>>
>>17168264

>thinks facebook is the way to a woman's heart
>lashes out at random women on the internet
>the kind of guy that women approach

One of these things is not like the other.
>>
>>17168270
im not op.
>>
>>17168264
>on the internet, you can be anyone you want to be!
If you really were like that, you wouldn't care this much about what some anonymous girl thinks.
>>
>>17168278
have you not considerate that i was speaking out of compassion. you love making assumptions.
>>
>>17168201
how does it feel to know that your fiancé is probably cheating on you atm? you know, since people like you offer no reason not to be cheated on .stay cucked :D
>>
no it's weird
>>
>>17168290
You're adorable.
>>
>>17168270
I'm the one who thinks like that, not him. why would you even assume he was me? god some ppl just don't think.
>>
>>17168286
Because people like you love to chime in on threads that don't concern you, right?
>>
File: 1451977091742.jpg (62KB, 576x435px) Image search: [Google]
1451977091742.jpg
62KB, 576x435px
>>17168294
and I also fucked ur mama in the butt, you dumb psycho. you'll never know what real love is. end of story. nobody will ever love you. have I ever told you that? happiness isnt for you. suck my bog large negro johnson bitch. :^)
>>
>>17168306
Oh look, there goes my self-esteem. Whatever shall I do?
>>
>>17168306
> getting this triggered by possible bait

Kek
>>
>>17168306
I don't understand people who makes posts like this. What do you get out of them? You're almost definitely wrong about everything you've said, and you just look like an idiot who gets irrationally mad about comments on the internet.
>>
>>17168342
you have more or less done exactly what he has done, but in a different context. its obviously because they are emotionally triggered like you.
>>
>>17168357
If you say so, but I think there's a clear difference between the two posts.
>>
>>17168360
well they are both triggered by different things so obviously what they are express is different.
>>
>>17168373
Okay. You don't seem to understand what triggered means though.
>>
you guys just can't chat up women on fb because you don't know any
MEMES

seriously, i always here chicks walking around like "damn daniel" and "but i loove chipotle."
Trust me, memes are a way to a woman's heart
>>
>>17168164
You wouldn't if I messaged you.

Talking to girls on facebook gives me an incredibly amount of confidence. Because while I know I am extremely desirable, girls have no way to tell that in person. I have average looks and I'm awkward so unless you know who I am and what I'm about you will probably think I'm a loser.

But on facebook, the girl gets to click on my profile and instantly know I'm educated, hard working, charming, funny, and have an impressive skill that most people only dream about.

In person I am an average, low key guy that you probably wouldn't think twice about(again, unless you know what I'm about). But online girls think "YES! That's the man I want to spend my days with."

A lot of girls have wanted to be with me after I talked to them on facebook but the problem is they usually live in another state and sometimes in far away countries.
>>
>>17168621
>You wouldn't if I messaged you.
Lol okay
>>
>>17168631
I highly doubt I would. You sound incredibly boring and uninteresting.

which is the vast majority of women,Wow cool you have friends in france? Neat, how's working at starbucks? Superrrr impressive.
>>
>>17168621
> on facebook, the girl gets to click on my profile and instantly know I'm educated, hard working, charming, funny, and have an impressive skill that most people only dream about.

Lol man you've got the confidence.

That's should be all you need?
>>
>>17168707
Haha okay sweetie.
>>
File: mirror_spider.jpg (26KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
mirror_spider.jpg
26KB, 600x400px
>>17168714
As one example, imagine you were a singer. A very talented singer but you are average looking and pretty shy. No girl at a bar, at a party, at an event, or whatever is going to give you a second look. You're average looking and timid around strangers after all. You never even get a chance.

But if you message a girl on facebook and she thinks "Who the fuck is this guy and why is he messaging ME. I'm a BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS"

Now, she goes and clicks on your profile where you have links of your performances. You have posts saying "Hey guys! Don't forget to get your tickets to my show at The Lounge venue!" where 500 people comment on it and it has thousands of shares. Your value as a man instantly goes up. You're not the invisible average guy that girls don't want to even bother to get to know. You're interesting, successful, popular, admirable, and desirable. She's now thinking "Oh, that's who he is. He can be my prince <3"

Social media sites let anyone know who you are instantly without even having to talk to them. If a guy walked up to a girl and said "Hey baby I'm a famous singer" she would think he was a douche. It takes a long time in a chat where you have to wait for the girl to ask "what do you do" before you get to mention it. Even then, she will think "oh, a *singer*. Sure you are buddy. More likely you're a waiter that pretends to be something more." With average looks and shy personality you're working from a deficit. You have more to prove and to sell yourself to the girl. Hot, outgoing guys start out ahead when it comes to in person approaches.

So yea. If you are an actual interesting man that is incredibly average looking facebook is a great way to meet women. She get's to see you aren't full of shit, that you are a great singer, you are successful, college educated, and you are hardworking. That you're a guy that does more than sit around playing video games and watching anime. She instantly sees what you're about and you have a lot to offer.
>>
>>17168778
>But if you message a girl on facebook and she thinks "Who the fuck is this guy and why is he messaging ME. I'm a BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS"
>Now, she goes and clicks on your profile where you have links of your performances.
But what's to guarantee that she cares enough about this average guy to look at his profile?
>>
>>17168790
>But what's to guarantee that she cares enough about this average guy to look at his profile?
I can't think of a single time a girl hasn't responded to a facebook message I have sent.

Curiosity always wins in the end. As long as the message isn't creepy or just "Hi" they will check to see who you are.

If you're completely average in every way in person and online they will notice and probably ignore you. Unless you have some stand out abilities or incredibly interesting in some way you will simply blend into the dozens of other guys messaging her.
>>
>>17168808
Has anything ever come of this for you?
>>
>>17168818
Multiple times. My last gf I met on facebook and I was with her for a year. My GF before that and I was with her for 3.5 years and met her on facebook as well.

I have met many many more women that I couldn't be with but they wanted me pretty badly. Either because the timing was weird on my part(Like I would be between jobs and unsure of what city I would be living in next) or they lived too far away.

All of them have been incredibly beautiful. Only a few of them have actually been above-average "interesting" people themselves. For most women looks are all they really have going for them. More than a couple times have they already had BFs but would have left them for me. I have skyped with those girls and they have done some very sexy things for me.

So yeah. Facebook, twitter, tumblr, instagram, any of the sites are perfect for someone like me. It's like that louis CK bit when he talks about how women would never have sex with him but he says "no no no just.. just listen to me for a bit, give me a chance" and later while fucking the girl is like "Wow! I thought I would NEVER be with a guy like you ever!"

Some guys are everything a girl wants they just lack the looks or are too shy. Give them a chance, get to know them, who they are and what they are about and they are everything a girl could ever want.
>>
>>17168876
Too add, I have never "used" or tricked a girl to do anything for me. I have never used a girl for sex. I have only actually had 3 relationships and they all lasted a long time.

The girls I either skyped with or did whatever knew we couldn't be together but still liked talking to me and I liked talking to them. I have always been honest with them and have always actually liked them a lot.

I talk to a lot of them still as friends but a couple of them I get incredibly sad thinking about not being able to actually start a relationship because of distance alone. It sucks moving around a lot.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.