[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meth Users?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: ice - Copy.jpg (93KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
ice - Copy.jpg
93KB, 940x627px
30yr old male here, overweight by about 100bs, lack energy and motivation to get anything done, thinking of trying some out but don't know what to expect, don't know how much to take, don't know of the memes are true about #notevenonce or you will be hooked for life...any advice from experienced users would be greatly appreciated
>>
Bump?
>>
>>17167497

dont. its not a fucking meme. if it was just like pot then we'd all be doing it. but theres a reason when you see someone doing meth its an ugly homeless nothing. its literally poison. look up what its made of. its not some herb that just grows. the high you get comes from it killing you.

tried having sex with a guy who was into meth. looked fine on the surface. a little weird around the face, but stil lattractive.

he couldnt get an erection since he wasnt on drugs, and when he tried he had to tighten his body, which tightened the skin on his face, and made him look like a fucking skull. it was terrifying. fuck being open minded.
>>
>>17167601
I know a few people older people in 50's that actually look normal and own business and work and shit they don't seem spun out BUT I know they are using I just don't know how to be that type of guy instead of a homeless thief with no teeefs
>>
>>17167610

there are exceptions to every rule. but that doesn't mean they arent on their way there, even if at a slower rate.

stephen king was a world renowned author, but even his drug abuse caught up with him. there were amazing singers who seemed to have everythign together and be completely functional. than they over dosed on drugs.

you dont need meth for any fucking reason, so why take that fucking risk? its scary. i saw a post on 4chan the other week in a similar thread. guy asked about meth

another anon said
>its scary. i had some a week ago. went and bought another bag this morning. i know i shouldn't but i can't resist. i already want it again.
>>
When I was on meth I only wanted to color and fuck. Pretty productive, eh?

Tweakers are fucking retarded, trust me on this.
>>
My ex used to sell meth although neither of us ever used. But id ride along for these deals and every single person that got meth was tweaked out, contantly jumping looking around, eyes were crazy teeth grinding. And then there's the physical appearance parts. Even this 15 year old had giant cysts on his face scabs everywhere. He smelled awful and looked like he didn't shower. Not to mention the awful awful awful teeth.

Ask your doctor for phentermine if you're that overweight.
>>
5 year addict here, been clean for a month. Not a long term solution. Youll become strung out after awhile and want to quit, but probably wont be able to right away. Youll gain your weight back and fry your brain. Long term use desroys your cognition and concentration. And have you ever had psychosis? Scary. And for some it never goes away.

That said, at first the high is amazing. Your life will be exponentionally better in every way.

But, you can get on adderall. Low doses will make you achieve everything you want, but its not fiendy or will make you high in small doses. Its easy to get it prescribed in america too.
>>
>>17167628
lol ha yes
>>17167622
ok anon i'll prob just skip it
>>
>>17167497

Eat less calories and exercise you fat, lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>17167601
>tried having sex with a guy who was into meth.
>he couldnt get an erection since he wasnt on drugs, and when he tried he had to tighten his body, which tightened the skin on his face, and made him look like a fucking skull
hahaahhahahahahahahahahaha what the fuck is this post
>>
>>17167635
>>17167635
No....I don't have the motivation/energy to exercise, I don't eat much now so...fuck you
>>
if you are literally only doing it to lose weight, stop being retarded.

one pound of meat is 800 calories.

eat half a pound in the morning. eat a half a pound in the afternoon.

fruits and veggies you can binge on inbetween. asaparagus has liek 4 calories per stalk. strawberries are 4 calories per berry. you can eat a SHIT TON and neve feel hungry and still lose weight. you just got to eat the right food. the reason i suggest meat in the mornign and afternoon as opposed to the traditional dinner in the evening is that meat takes longer to digest, and makes you feel full longer. if you eat it in the evening you will feel full in your sleep, which is a waste. you should feel full when you are awake instead so you are less tempted to eat.

why are americans so fucking retarded that they think they can only lose weight by starving or poisoning htemselves?
>>
>>17167645

>its too hard ill take meth instead

please kill yourself. go take meth. i would love it if you took meth. girls love meth heads.

you said you know guys in their 50s who are successful and on meth. well you are not them. if you are too lazy to exercise and are so fat its due to a lack of control, and that just means you'll be doing meth all the fucking time.
>>
>>17167622
Kek. Nobody does meth once if they can help it. Its a really stupid thing to think youll be exception. Everyone does. It just becomes so instinctual that the urge is akin to eating or drinking or having sex.

Its fucking insidious too. You think itll be more than it is, and realize its not like that, and so think you can do it again andbe fine. But before you know it, youre fucking hooked.

I ended up homeless over that shit. Most end up in a shittier situation than they started out with. Few focus that energy towards work and shit though and turn out alright. Dunno
>>
>>17167645
>developing a meth habit will magically give you more energy than eating healthier and regular exercise

Fucking end yourself you miserable fat fuck
>>
>>17167652
I actually have a leg injury that ive had for years that gives me a lot of pain I have a hard time exercising due to that and I really don't eat that much, I just have a big belly and tities the rest of my body is normal....fuck it I don't know...AND it's not only for weight loss I was thinking it would help me get up and get shit done maybe im wrong
>>
>>17167497
Fucking bait. No one can be this retarded. I hope you get hooked, get meth sores all over, and all your teeth fall out.
>>
>>17167671

>maybe im wrong

and also retarded.

>MUH LEG INJURY

Interesting that you only mention this now as opposed to mentioning it earlier when you simply said you dont have the energy / motivation. almost as if you made it up now.

that being said, there are lots of exercises that dont include legs.

>i dont really eat that much

get a calorie counter and prove yourself right then. it doesnt matter how much you think you eat. what mattersi s how many calories you get
>>
>>17167683
I didn't see that it was relevant or I would have mentioned it.....this turned into a soley weight loss thing....fuck it I can deal with the extra weight Id rather just feel like functioning and being productive, so forget the weight loss don't even factor that into your advice
>>
>>17167700
The meth will make you motivated and able to concentrate.

Why not get on adderall instead?
>>
>>17167700
I'll see you in the trap dumb nigga
>>
>>17167705
ok i'll try that first
>>
Homie I've hung around and still hang around tweakers. Don't be like them. I've seen so many people before they started and then during and then after. If you have to take amphetamines, take adderall. But even that can fuck you up long term, at least if you're snorting it. Regardless, addy is also very addictive. I've been there.
Drugs aren't the solution
>>
Im a 19 year old male from europe. I will give you my whole story so you see how fucked up meth and all stimulants are(the only thing that is worse are opiates). I have mental issues since i was a kid and since i got tired of being myself half a year ago i decided to go down the road of hard drug use. I used to pop some benzos or smoke some weed before that but half a year ago i went all in. First i started doing amphetamines. Loved them. The power. The energy. The feeling of greatness. No more paranoia, no more self hate, no more melancholy. Full on god mode. Binged for days on end. No fucks given about anything. Then i started doing molly from time to time too. Didnt like it that much. Did some coke. Was okay but i still loved amp more than the previous 2. But normal amp stopped working for me. Had to redose all the time, got too much anxiety and stuff. So i decided to try meth. Loved the ice even more. I was going too fast to fucking care. I have a family, a divorced one but still a caring and wealthy one. I have my own buisiness, im handsome, im smart, im a musician and good at it. Everything was always fine for me except my fucked up brain and my unwavering will to kill it and be happy about it. I did ice for exactly a week. Psychosis, fucked up hearth rate, stealing cash from my parents, not remembering shit, didnt know where the fuck i am and what is real and what is fiction of my mind. I wanted to die, i wanted to destroy myself till i collapse in a state of relief. Relief of death, the only way i could release my soul from the prison of my mind. Atleast thats what i thought. But what saved me was a person that ill never forget and probably want to have for the rest of my life. Ive always had my ways with girls but this one i guess was special. We are in the same class and i acidentaly msg'ed her one time when i was trying to overdose on speed so i can die. She is the reason im typing this since she saw my other side and saved me.
>>
>>17167860
Cont.
She saved me at the point next to no return. I dont know what is so special about her but she saved my life. She told me stop doing that and ill help you with whatever you need. I stopped. Dont remember how much time it took for the more noticeable withdrawal symptoms to end but its been some time since ive been clean and not only did i turn my life completely but i got therapy and i found a reason to live. I still want to snort some lines and i still want to die sometimes but i have the greatest reason there is on this planet not to do so and im gratefull to whatever hides behind the emptiness of space. Thank you for reading this and i hope you understand my point. Dont do drugs to fix your problems especially stims or opiates. You will go to a place few get out of. A month ago a friend of mine commited suicide after meth abuse. 20 years old. Miss him every day. Dont do that to the ones who care for you. Best of luck.
>>
>>17167874
ok...I wont
>>
How is meth different from adderall? Is it only the dosage?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.