[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell a girl to fuck off in a polite manner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1461294621083.jpg (23KB, 474x403px) Image search: [Google]
1461294621083.jpg
23KB, 474x403px
>go on a date yesterday with a girl I met on tinder
>the entire date was one of the most awkward, infuriating, and worst experiences of my life
>she was fatter than she looked in her picture
>just about everything that I did was wrong : for example I didn't walk "correctly" because I was slouching
>I'm too thin, after I've spent five years maintaining my weight after losing nearly 50 pounds
>she wants me to make sure I eat more
>but working out and getting fit are watses of time
>I talked in a monotone, which I wasn't even aware of
>I, apparently, should have come in a suit or I should have worn nicer clothes
>my job, in regulation which is ever chemist's wet dream, isn't good enough (I just graduated from university the other day)
>she wants me to start learning how to code and quit my job to work in NYC as a dev, which was exactly what I've tried to avoid my entire life, and to work at a bank.
>I'm a country bumpkin for living in the suburbs
>apparently I don't understand the finer things in life, like wine which I don't drink because my grandfather was an alcoholic and smoker.
>she insults my dad for being a blue collar worker and how its stupid
>she thinks my last name is from a store (to be fair she's not from the US)
>she then takes me and dresses me up, like I'm some kind boy toy, and spends time taking pictures. All the while talking about how I'm so handsome and a young professional.
>eventually she tells me about her ex
>proceed to run into her ex
>she tells me the next time we meet she wants me to be an aggressive cocky mother fucker who's a young professional looking for a job in the city (meaning quit the job I already have and like)
>the date ends with her giving me a kiss on the cheek and I dipped like a mother fucker after this

tl;dr

I had a really bad date yesterday and I need to tell the girl to fuck off but in a way that won't come off like I'm being an asshole. I will also say that some of the things she said was true.
>>
>>17167376
Just tell her that you arent compatible and you had a bad time during the date.
>>
>>17167376

You just tell her, also how the fuck can you be this much of a pushover on the first date?
>>
>>17167376
All of this happened over the of a coffee date? Kys.
>>
She sounds like an opinionated, annoying busybody, tell her to fuck off. Why do you care about some horrible womans feelings?
>>
>>17167376
She was telling you what to do on the first date with your life? That isn't polite.
There's no reason to be polite to her.

You can't change a person into something you like. Either they are or not.
>>
>she wants me to be an aggressive cocky mother fucker

Give her what she wants. Tell her that she is way below you.
>>
File: 1459310955787.jpg (97KB, 779x635px) Image search: [Google]
1459310955787.jpg
97KB, 779x635px
>>17167389
I'm trying to find the wording
>>17167395
I'm really not looking to start shit over dinner. I couldn't even get a word in anyways
>>17167399
Over the course of dinner and her dragging me around NYC
>>17167402
It's always a bad idea to burn your bridges.
>>17167408
I don't think she meant to be so rude, as she told me that she only wants me to be the best person I could be. Which meant listening to her every whim.
>>
>>17167376
she sounds extremely annoying. if you dont want drama, say something like "i didnt feel any chemistry on the date, sorry" if you want drama, tell her she is an annoying stupid bitch
>>
>>17167414
lol, if a girl said this to me, i would literally laugh at her, and tell her to fuck off. who the fuck tells a guy to do that lol
>>
>fellow chemist
Do you work for some regulatory agency or managing regulatory affairs for a company?

Tell the girl that you like her but that you'd like a calmer and simpler life for yourself and that you wouldn't fit. She will think less of you but you won't burn bridges.
>>
>>17167416
You don't need to be rule. Just say that you don't think you're a match or that you lack a connection. My point is that you shouldnt worry about being a little direct.
>>
File: 1452648750686.jpg (139KB, 852x858px) Image search: [Google]
1452648750686.jpg
139KB, 852x858px
>>17167432
Another chemist

My nigga. I work in the regulatory department for a perfume company as a regulatory associate.

Seems like a good plan.

>>17167448
I see I should be direct about.
>>
Just ask her "So when can we fuck?"
>>
>>17167376
>>the date ends with her giving me a kiss on the cheek and I dipped like a mother fucker after this

Why do you need to tell her anything?
Just don't do anything. If she contacts you asking for something else just say you're not compatible.
She sounds rude as fuck and apparently has a lot of problems.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.