[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> new guy coworker mentions he knows jiujitsu > say it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (24KB, 472x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 472x312px
> new guy coworker mentions he knows jiujitsu
> say it was a childhood dream
> guy coworker invites me for free one on one lessons after work hours.

Wanna say yes cos I want to learn, but with it being a contact sport and done privately,
I find the invite awkward. I also have a boyfriend who may get jealous.

Should I say yes or no? If no, how do I turn him down without making it look like I'm being presumptuous?
>>
>>17166908
Did he know you have a boyfriend before he offered? If he did and offered anyway, I would say it's ok. Ask your boyfriend for permission, obviously.
>>
You're a femanon? That's a really awkward thing to offer unless he's a professional instructor or someone you've known for a long time and are very comfortable with. For a practical stranger to offer an hours worth of amateur close contact sport as a way of getting to know you is inappropriate.

If you want to learn find a place that teaches it, not some random guy. And you turn him down by telling him no thanks
>>
He knows Ive a bf. He plays this nice guy,friendly card to everyone in the office from the ceo to the janitor. But then he wouldn't hesitate throwing a kinky sex joke that can get a little uncomfortable and TMI sometimes. I'm torn between trusting this dude as an innocent nice guy or be wary cos he could be a sly sexual predator in hiding
>>
>>17166946
If you're uncomfortable with his jokes how do you think you'll feel with him grabbing and feeling you up for an hour?

If your only goal is to learn a martial art I'm sure there are other, more professional options.
>>
>>17166908
this is incredibly obvious come on.

This is like that one anon that complained about giving a man, who has admitted he liked her and obviously still had feelings for her, mixed signals while they "jokingly" wrestled.

Just don't do it. For fuck's sake.
>>
Are you really this daft? Learn from someone who's actually qualified to teach, not someone who just wants to play grabass.
>>
>>17166958
>>17166958
>>17166958

This. The fact that you arent put off by obvious signals
>>17166946
>he wouldn't hesitate throwing a kinky sex joke

Indicates you probably are attracted to him at some level.

Are you that fucking dedicated to learning jiujitsu that you have to go over a coworkers house?

Be honest with yourself here..
>>
>>17166908
A guy wouldn't go out of his way to invest time in a girl he didn't like. If you wanna know if he's flirting ask yourself whether he would do this for you if you were a male coworker?
>>
Its threads like these that make me hesitate from getting a girlfriend again. The way some women are truely so naive about what is appropriate when in a relationship.

> I also have a boyfriend who may get jealous

Really? Your boyfriend might get jealous that you're rolling around on the floor with some dude you work with at his house? No fucking way???
>>
Ok. I'll get honest. I'm male. He has a gf too but I think he might be bi.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.