[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, haven't had sex in 2 years >girl I met studying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1438101566843.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1438101566843.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>be me, haven't had sex in 2 years
>girl I met studying abroad has been here for almost a year
>is leaving in less than a month
>has confessed she has feelings for me but I don't reciprocate
>been unable to control my horny level recently
>she lives alone in a single dorm room
>seeing her this weekend and may be able to hang out with her in her room

Can it be done? We've never been physical in any way before this, like kissing or anything. I don't even know how to get around to it and if she'd be insulted (or even DTF). Thoughts?
>>
I don't know what sex is.
>>
if you have average game you should be able to pull it off without any struggle. just go with the flow bruh, you're already going in knowing that she likes you. just go with it
>>
Hey fellow 2yearofchastityfag

You better fuck her man, the only thing in your way is yourself. Please, for my sake, make it out.
>>
>>17166819
dont hang out in her room, go outside
>>
>>17166819
why have you not had sex in two years?

i guess i could understand if you're one of those people who hold it to a higher standard or you have other personal issues with it but if not, you should do it. Beat that pussy up brohan.
>>
>>17167915
Not OP but advances from girls at like parties are a turn off for me.
>>
>>17167915
I'm terrible with women. Not full autist, but there is definitely something wrong with me.
>>
>>17167964
But why? What types of parties are you going to? If girls approach you at a party, it means they find you cute. And that's awesome. Most guys would kill if girls would come up to them.

I guess I could see how they can be perceived as sluts but that's not necessarily always the case. And I guess drunk girls are not attractive. But you should go for it and test the waters. It's not like you are obligated to stick it in every time a girl comes onto you. As much as society likes to label us males all as sex addicted degenerates, it's a-okay to have your preferences.

>>17167982
Dude, they're not some special, rare animal lmao. They're people. People who have interests, hobbies and desires. Just like you.

But there's nothing wrong with you. A lot of guys have trouble talking to girls. Just don't think about it too much and go for it. It really is that simple. If something goes awry, move on. A conversation is an activity between two people. An activity neither of you are obligated to follow if something bothers you.

Just do it man. If you see a cute chick, go talk to her. It isn't that easy, admittedly. But it's only as impossible as you make it.
>>
>>17167910
Yeah it's not good to be cooped up indoors. You should play basketball or wiffleball with her at a local park instead
>>
>>17168001
>But why? What types of parties are you going to? If girls approach you at a party, it means they find you cute. And that's awesome. Most guys would kill if girls would come up to them.

I dunno, something about how competitive some girls get, and just throw themselves at any decently looking guy is off putting. I've been to a broad range of parties, people seem to like me, but once you've been to enough parties you've been to them all. It's not like a new eye opening experience like it was back in high school now.

I like having my own personal space too, and focusing on my hobbies, work, and school. There's a lot of things I want to accomplish/do by my mid 20's too (I'm 20 atm), so I like doing my own thing and stuff. Last time I got involved with a girl it went south real fast, and left a bad taste in my mouth for relationships, thankfully the sex was pretty nice. Since then I haven't really met any girls that I've felt like I want to connect with, or even felt really attracted to personality wise, I think it might be because I can be kind of an introvert at times, we all have our faults I guess.

For a while it bugged me that I hadn't had sex in a year, then after a while, I just stopped caring and enjoying my own life. I still know some girl will come along sooner or later I'll genuinely feel attracted too, and want to connect with. Until then, I'll keep focusing on my life.

But hey, I'm actually going to a party tonight, so who knows what'll happen, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.