[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this girl i know since about 3 years. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (415KB, 740x878px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
415KB, 740x878px
There's this girl i know since about 3 years. I've always been quite shy with her but i've also always loved her and now i practiced with picking up chicks. Never tried with her though because at this point i'm pretty much sure she'd friendzone me like shit. Now, i know most of you think i should just go on forget her but even so can you tell me if there's any way to get out of the fucking friendzone? I'm ready to do anything.
>>
no, stop trying to ruin valuable personal relationships just because you have an ounce of confidence
>>
>>17166686
Valuable? It's not THAT kind of friendship. Only rarely i talk to her face to face, it's more like an "hello" "hello" type of friendship.
>>
>>17166686
literally the worst advice i've seen on this board so far.

Honestly i'm bad at this kind of stuff too, but what i've learned so far is you have to get physical. Don'tact like there's a wall between you two, start touching and hugging her casually and supposedly that will lead to something more
>>
>>17166730
oh and the reason i said that was some terrible advice is because self confidence is never bad. even if you fail just think positive and realize you had the balls to actually try, it will work the next time.
>>
>>17166730
I'll try to do just that. We are in a circle of common friends so while getting drunk all together i could start making my move by hugging her and similar shit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.