[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 24 year old girl and never had a relationship I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

I'm a 24 year old girl and never had a relationship

I've passed my prime now though, right? I'm depressed about that, I'll never get to experience what other girls experienced in their younger years

How do I stop feeling so depressed?
>>
>>17165857
Get a boyfriend.
>>
>>17165857
there's no such thing as "prime" you dumbo, you're a woman. You'll always be "in your prime".
>>
Do you believe you've passed your prime? You also shouldn't worry about what others are experiencing because regardless of what you may believe they're all different. Go after what you want, nothing is stopping you but yourself.
>>
>>17165865
>Get a boyfriend

That's not something you can make happen, it's something that happens if you're lucky. So what can I personally do myself to stop feeling so depressed

Even if I got a boyfriend now that won't stop me feeling so depressed about all the stuff I missed out on
>>
>>17165870
I've been going after what I want and I've never been able to get it

Yes I believe I've passed my prime. I'm 24.
>>
>>17165857
30 is usually when girls pass their prime. You're fine. Do you have any guess for why you've never had a boyfriend?
>>
>>17165872
So because it hasn't happened yet you're just going to give up? You're 24 "passed your prime" as you say. Regardless of what you say you're more than enough. The issue is if you can believe that yourself or not.
>>
>>17165886
Guys just haven't been interested in me

I don't really have curves or a pretty face or anything else that guys like

I should probably save up for surgery
>>
>>17165893
If I haven't been able to get it up till now then there's little chance of me ever getting it.
>>
>>17165895
Have you ever made the first move on a guy?
>>
>>17165895
Post a pic of yourself and we'll straight up tell you what we think. Constructive criticism.
>>
>>17165899
yes, no success even when they complain that they cant get girls and you think they'd settle for you
>>
>>17165897
Why is that? Everything you're saying is coming from what ever set standards you've made for yourself. You've got to leave those standards alone and just be.
>>
>>17165900
I already do the best I can with hair/makeup/exercise/all of that, there's nothing else that can be done about my appearance other than surgery.
>>
File: op.jpg (52KB, 638x482px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
52KB, 638x482px
>>17165886
probably a feminist ham beast
>>
>>17165857
Psychoanalysis
>>
>>17165871
>That's not something you can make happen, it's something that happens if you're lucky.
Make your own luck. Of course it's partly luck based, but there's plenty you can do to improve your chances.
>>
>>17165966
Once you've done all you can to improve your chances then all you can do is hope to get lucky
>>
>>17165916
Ugly bitchesgetdick too.

You dont know a lick about seduction
>>
>>17165978
Where can I learn about seduction
>>
So wait. Are you looking for a relationship, or some dick?
>>
>>17165978
This. The amount of average/less than average women I've met/seen who have boyfriends/FWB.
>>
>>17165857
You haven't missed a thing. You make money now, don't you? Much better than trying to have a relationship while still living with your parents. If you've dated before, and you broke up, you're not gonna think about it when you're an old lady. Men and sex don't matter until you decide to stick with one. Plus, a lot of men are into corrupting nice things so if you've never touched anyone, they'll like it a lot.
>>
>>17165857

>24
>passed your prime

Oh boy. Lemme guess, you already think you're old too, right? God, people need to get over age.
>>
your chances are going to get worse with time, men die sooner than women and are more gay and introvert
>>
>>17165971
Luck = preparation +opportunity

If you maxed you level of preparation, then all you can do is make yourself as available as you possibly can, then you'll maximize your chances at being lucky.
>>
Probably because you're still preoccupied in 1985.
>>
Sulking about missed opportunities won't make you happier. You either learn to accept it or you change something.
I'm also 24 and I've never been in a relationship, except for 1 ''e-relationship'', but I'm not sad about it. If the day comes then it comes, if it doesn't then I'm fine either way.

Stop worrying about ''not being in your prime'', not everyone gets to marry their high school sweetheart. Start focusing on things you can change and stop focusing on the things you can't. And with changing things I don't mean getting surgery like you said in another post. Getting into a relationship with a shallow asshole isn't going to make you any less lonely.
>>
>>17165857
>I've passed my prime now though, right?
negative, you have 6-11 more years depending on how well you take care of yourself
>How do I stop feeling so depressed?
stop feeling sorry for yourself and make the necessary adjustment/improvements to accomplish your objective. seriously. this is astoundingly unattractive.

if you want a man, this is what you need to do
>be in reasonable shape (see: not fat)
>be pleasant company
>learn to cook
>be confident in yourself without being a cunt about it
>be direct and honest
>have legitimate interests/hobbies
>put out, be good at it
>respect your partner/people in general until given a reason not to
obviously individual preferences will vary, but cultivating these traits will increase your appeal to a considerable portion of men.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.