[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's life like in a UK prison? Do you really get raped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1459982160808.png (77KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
1459982160808.png
77KB, 320x285px
What's life like in a UK prison? Do you really get raped?
>>
>>17165218
No, we're not americans. It's just really boring, like most prisons. Avoid gangs and you'll be fine
>>
>>17165222
Thanks for the reply.

Is it possible to get your own cell or do you have to share?
>>
>>17165218
Got to share I'm afraid. 2 men a cell. Raping don't happen and don't trust (strongly mean this) the screws!
>>
>>17165247
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>17165222
BBC did a piece on a fucked up jail in London.

google 'wormwood scrubs BBC'

It's fucked up. Staff and prisoners complaining they are going insane. Officers saying they are the most stressed they have been in their lives. Drug deals and usage in the open. Prisoners scribbling childlike illustrations on walls because their minds are broken.

Halfway through the video 6 officers take down 1 guy because he had been in a fight and wasn't listening to officers.

Rape wasn't covered in the video but it didn't seem like they are into that shit.

>>17165218
Also OP, why ask? Are you heading to jail soon?
>>
Prison is mostly long periods of an overabundance of downtime and nothing to do, with rare and brief occurrences of sexual assault

Be cautious and youll make it out OK. Try not to go back though, its hard to stay out for good
>>
Thanks guys. Bump
>>
Are going to court? What did you do?
>>
Are you allowed a laptop/wifi in your cell?
>>
depends on security of the prison. if you are in a low security prison, you will be with people who have committed small crimes and people who have commited large crimes but at the end of their sentence.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.