[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been with my gf for over 2 years now. It was going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: a-clockwork-orange.jpg (100KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
a-clockwork-orange.jpg
100KB, 1500x1500px
I've been with my gf for over 2 years now.
It was going all smooth until about 2 months ago I disscovered that she was a huge slut during college (doesnt matter how I disscovered it, in this case, and she has slept with around 25~ dudes so yeah ).
now to actual advice phase, when I asked her about it she started crying, and I told her I'd forgive her but since she was loving being a slut, she'd have to be my slut as well. that evening we had first anal sex, as time passed I started abusing her guiltiness and did a lot of stuff I probably wouldnt do to a prostitute, the other day i came on the floor and made her lick it up and clean it that way, I cockslap her a lot, throatfuck, degrading her, pounding her with dildos way bigger than my cock and pretty much what not.
she feels guilty enough for her past and loves me, so she's going with it but I know she doesnt like it, she was crying about it the other day in bed, and when I saw it I ended up pounding her.
so I need an advice, mainly from females, what are the chances ill lose her if Ill try more extreme stuff? what would you do in her case?
I dont really wanna break up so I wanna know what could be the limit~.
>>
>>17164377
Most girls have heaps of hookups the first few years of college. Get the fuck over it
>>
>>17164377
you are mistaken OP. your gf does like all this shit just not when you do it
>>
>>17164377
start selling her ass
>>
>>17164377
Why does she need your forgiveness? She slept with dudes in college. So what?
>>
>>17164377
You're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>17164381
Wtf are you talking about? I did get over it lmao, the thread is about a different subject.
>>17164383
Elaborate.
>>
>>17164377
>I've been with my gf for over 2 years now.
>It was going all smooth until about 2 months ago I disscovered that she was a huge slut during college (doesnt matter how I disscovered it, in this case, and she has slept with around 25~ dudes so yeah ).
>now to actual advice phase, when I asked her about it she started crying, and I told her I'd forgive her

I believed everything up until this point.

weak b8 m8 I r8 .8 out of 888.
>>
>>17164377

ITT: Shit that never happened (except maybe OP getting cucked)
>>
>>17164377
Is this your wild fantasy OP? Kek, that's probably why you don't have a girlfriend
>>
>>17164407
there was a time she wore her whore hat and down for anything with anybody but she wants to be a wife, potentially a mother, feather her nest and marry a great guy that is a partner. Total opposites.
>>
>>17164377

And you even posted a clockwork orange picture to emphasize how dark and depraved you are. Good job, OP, such b8, much edge, so dark, wow.
>>
>>17164377
Well, she's a disgusting human but you are much worse. She'll probably dump you soon if she has any self respect, which doesn't look to be much seeing as she slept with 25 men and let you do things like that to her.
>>
>>17164377
just stop it OP. I know you are angry you were duped but nothing you are doing can make a whore a housewife. If you want a whore keep her if you want a housewife dump her.
>>
The key is to keep her isolated from moralfags who will tell her you are an abusive slut-shaming monster and that everything is your fault.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.