[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you do about having literally the shittiest fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 633x758px
What can you do about having literally the shittiest fucking neighbors ever. Every single fucking day there's some douchebag mowing a lawn at 10 am. Every single fucking day at 7 am my retarded neighbor starts up his motorcycle and just sits there and stares at it as it runs loud as fuck. On top of that all of my neighbors have annoying barking dogs they leave outside all day.

How do I get these retards to fuck the hell off
>>
>>17164079
Grow up and deal with it. Why aren't you up and starting your day by then?
>>
>>17164079
>10am
Wake up earlier you goddamned lazy piece of shit. That's an entirely acceptable time for outdoor work - even late by most measures.
>>
>>17164079
Check noise bylaws in your area.
>>
>>17164079
You have no valid complaint against the lawn mower.

You might - I underline the might - have a basis for politely asking the motorcyclist to do his morning warm-up a little further away from your window.

Unless you are being literally accurate, and the dogs bark without pause for many hours on end (in which case the town noise abatement office might be called in) you have no case just because a dog occasionally barks. It is in the nature of dogs to bark, and if dogs are permitted, barking is legal.
>>
>>17164079
>some douchebag mowing a lawn at 10 am.

Holy fuck you little lardass get a damn job and get your lazy butt out of bed.

>7 am

Same.

>On top of that all of my neighbors have annoying barking dogs they leave outside all day.

Record it on something that timestamps the recording and check with the police to see if they are violating a noise ordinance.
>>
>>17164079
>literally the shittiest fucking neighbors ever
Shit man. Must be hard growing up in a place where people will knife you as fast as they will look at, where music is blaring nonstop and its full of junkies.

> Every single fucking day there's some douchebag mowing a lawn at 10 am. Every single fucking day at 7 am my retarded neighbor starts up his motorcycle and just sits there and stares at it as it runs loud as fuck. On top of that all of my neighbors have annoying barking dogs they leave outside all day.

Sheesh, you really have it fucking rough man. This shit that you're talking about.....It's a wonder you survived until now. You must be pretty street savvy
>>
I know this feel OP.

I recently got a promotion and my hours are weird as fuck, I'm usually never home until like 3 am. Lawnmowers and motorcycles and chatty neighbors are the bane of my existence.

Thankfully, there's this helpful little invention called ear plugs. Use 'em.
>>
Well young man...when you buy a house...you probably never will but you when do there are things called responsibilities that have to be tended to. Simple ones....cutting the grass, watering the plants, cleaning up your dogs shit, taking out the trash, getting up early to go to work so your bills are paid and your kids have a full fridge if food. You know?...so their lazy fucking bag of shit kid can sit on their ass in the house well into their twenties and bitch about 'big people' problems.

Maybe one day you will learn...but i doubt it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.