[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was at the bar tonight. This girl just broke up a few days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1459247315749.jpg (51KB, 376x415px) Image search: [Google]
1459247315749.jpg
51KB, 376x415px
I was at the bar tonight. This girl just broke up a few days ago with her boyfriend, and we talked for an hour and a half.

We started getting more handsy, and eventually she said I could drive her home, and then we were leaving and she was saying goodbye to some people and I went ahead, so one old guy was like "ill drive you home" so they went out and he told me hes driving her home to protect her, and she said I could follow in my car.

So then I got in my car, and they'd already driven off cause the old guy drove.

What should I do next time so this kind of shit doesn't happen? It feels like you can't say anything when a cockblocker guy says he's protecting a girl, so I felt uncomfortable telling him to get lost.
>>
She got fucked deep by the old goat. Great job!

How about next time you question his real intents, tell him to fuck off and tell the girl to come. If she doesn't and chooses the old fucker, fuck that. Either way, you don't come off as a loser cuck which you did now.
>>
>>17163512
That old guy needs a lesson.
>>
>>17163497
God that's a fucking brutal way to go.

Anyways, if you think the price of being uncomfortable while telling somebody to fuck off is worth the better chance of getting it in, then just tell them to fuck off.

I guess if you want to avoid the situation entirely, try to seal the deal before she looks / actually is drunk enough for white knights to feel the need to step in
>>
>>17163497
>and then we were leaving and she was saying goodbye to some people and I went ahead
>and I went ahead
This was your mistake
>What should I do next time so this kind of shit doesn't happen?
Leave with her
>>
So you were sober enough to drive and she was a drunk girl that had just broken up with boyfriend? Are you sure you should have been trying to fuck her?
>>
Holy shit. You literally have been cucked.
>>
>>17163497
>cockblocked by granpa

kek
>>
>>17163705
>So you were sober enough to drive and she was a drunk girl that had just broken up with boyfriend? Are you sure you should have been trying to fuck her?

Not sure what you mean. A friend of her came in and bought me and her beer and then another friend she was with told her to go home and have fun when I said I was leaving.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.