[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I Acting Like A Whiney Bitch Or...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cleavage duck face 1_thumb.jpg (60KB, 488x604px) Image search: [Google]
cleavage duck face 1_thumb.jpg
60KB, 488x604px
So, I come to /adv/ knowing you will give it to me straight. I need to know if I'm being a whiney bitch, or if this chick needs to get called the fuck out.

A little bit of background on this bitch:

> Best friend starts dating the bitch
> Bitch is still married to her husband
> Year later, leaves husband
> Still married, though
> Get engaged to my best friend
> He becomes totally fucking pussy whipped like a fag.
> Bitch wears shit to constantly put her cleavage on display
> pic related
> often times doesn't come home until way fucking late, but that's none of my business.
> I try to keep the peace, even though I don't necessarily like her.

So, here's where things have changed, and she pissed me the fuck off.

> Everyone is passionate about something.
> I'm passionate about filmmaking.
> Want to make short film.
> Role requires nudity
> Since chick has a massive Facebook following, as whores usually do, I ask her if she knows anyone that would be good for the role.
> She says she'll ask her friends.
> Mention role requires nudity.
> "None of my friends are going to do something like THAT! They wouldn't be interested. Sorry. Good luck. Try somewhere else."
> Okay, was just wondering if maybe you knew someone.
> "I don't know why you'd think I'd have friends like that."
> At this point, I know I've offended this retard, and I think she tried to offend me.
> "Maybe some of your girlfriend's friends will do it."

The conversation with her ends at this point, other than minor bullshit, but the more I think about it.. the more I'm fucking pissed. It's been a couple days now, and I'm still pissed over this shit.

The way I took it, is that this bitch is saying her friends are too good for being in my short film. Plus, she's saying that she's not even going to ask them, because she just happens to know that none of them would be interested.
>>
I didn't bother to read that but you seem like a whiny annoying person.

lol
>>
>>17163473
/thread
>>
>>17163471
You're a whiny bitch who can't spell. Post an ad on craigslist if you want to "film" an nude scene
>>
>>17163540
Whoops! Fuck.

And thanks for the advice, man.
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282KB, 2000x1000px
>>17163471
>>
>>17163567
Lmao
>>
the fact that you made a thread on advice for a subject this dumb tells me that yes, you are a whiny bitch.
Also the way you speak about your best friend and his girlfriend is just sad. you really sound like a selfish ignorant douche.
>>
She sounds like a bitch but you are indeed being whiny. Don't let slutty cunts affect your emotions
>>
>>17163471
She's just insecure about herself. If she walks around with cleavage, she feels wrong about it on some level.
>>
>>17163471

You are acting as a whiny little bitch.

And your films probably suck
>>
>>17163471
She's probably sick and tired of people assuming she's a straight up whore. Maybe she just likes showing her cleavage; that doesn't mean that you have a right to feel butthurt when you assume something like that of her just because of how she looks. Maybe she just has big boobs or just likes them, that doesn't mean she's a straight up bitch.

Sounds like you're just embarrassed.
>>
> Since chick has a massive Facebook following, as whores usually do, I ask
Hey, maybe she was pissed since you obviously don't have respect for "this bitch".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.