[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/ I just wet my bed, I'm fucking 19 years old.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Sup /adv/ I just wet my bed, I'm fucking 19 years old.

How the hell do I clean this up, besides the ordinary of just throwing all the sheets in the washing machine?
>>
>>17163232
Just kill yourself so your mom would have to clean it for you
>>
>>17163232
Take a shower too.
>>
From Google:

1. Use a dry towel, cloth, or paper towels to lightly blot up the excess urine, then strip the bed. Avoid rubbing the stain, as this will only spread the urine deeper into the mattress.
2. Sprinkle baking soda onto the affected area to absorb the remaining moisture.
3. Make a solution of biological washing powder – we like Persil Bio – and water. Alternatively, if you don’t mind the smell (which can be somewhat potent at first) you can try a solution of one part white vinegar to one part warm water.
4. Spray your chosen onto the stain and leaving to sit for 3-5 minutes. If using a commercial stain remover, always carefully follow the instructions on the product packaging, be sure to wear protective gloves, and open the windows for ventilation. You should use enough of the stain remover to counterbalance the amount of urine that has soaked into the mattress, before leaving to air-dry.
>>
>>17163232
Try throwing all the sheets in the washing machine TWICE
>>
>>17163234
Absolutely!

>>17163240
So right now I have the window open, I'll have that all day long. I'm not worried so much about the smell as the long term consequences.
>>
>>17163232
You'll be okay.

The other week I did the same and I'm 21.
I know exactly why but it is very odd. I had a dream where I was peeing and I just went. I remember going in my dream and then suddenly feeling a warm stream on my leg and I don't think I have ever woken up so quickly.

It freaked me the fuck out though, not going to lie. I hadn't wet my bed ever since I was a little kid so I was naturally really confused.

I wouldn't think too much about it, especially if this is the first time and if you're stressed out. It happens. Don't be embarrassed about it.
>>
>>17163257
The long term consequences will be a smelly, yellow mattress unless you draw out the liquid that's soaked into it right now.
>>
>>17163262
How did you clean up?

>>17163271
HOW?
>>
Are you sure it wasn't a wet dream?
>>
>>17163303
100% sure
>>
>>17163232
Don't stress about it. It happens.
Just clean up the mess and stop worrying what other people will think or whatever.
>>
>>17163300
>HOW?
Do you not see the step-by-step instructions that I posted at the beginning of this thread?
>>
>>17163314
I'm asking here, HOW do I clean up the mess, I threw the sheets in the washing machine, I kind of blotted the mattress with water so the stain wouldn't be all too obvious, I have my window open now so everything can air out a bit. What else can I do?
>>
>>17163326
Alright, Persil Bio, and I spray that onto my mattress. I'm on it.
>>
Let the mattress air out. Maybe spray some bleach to kill off bacteria to prevent it from smelling later.
>>
Okay I sprayed some Vanish on the mattress, and it looks clean already. I'll let the rest air out, put clean sheets on it, then I think I'm good to go.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.