[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infidelity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: elly-tran-ha-pictures-64137.jpg (63KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
elly-tran-ha-pictures-64137.jpg
63KB, 500x670px
Hey /adv/,

How can I better reconcile my love for my girlfriend with her infidelity? She goof'd badly and made some very bad decisions while I was away at bootcamp for 8.5 weeks.
>>
Once a cuck, you're always a cuck op
>>
File: You_can_watch_Pepe.png (166KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
You_can_watch_Pepe.png
166KB, 499x499px
>>17161083
>>
Personally i got back with my ex after she had cheated on me. It ate my soul and i was always paranoid she was sleeping with someone else. Fuck her off. Youre better off without her
>>
>>17161083
You don't. Bootcamp is the tip of the iceberg. You'll be shipped off and spend the next 4 years floating around at the government's whim. You cannot reasonably expect a person to stick by your side through that. Only the strongest of bonds can survive that distance and emotional stress. She will keep cheating on you until she finds the guy she wants to be with, at which point she'll officially leave you.
>>
We have actually been apart for 8 months prior to me leaving and everything was smooth. But without any contact she turned into a whore for some reason. She's not even that sexually experienced.
>>
>>17161106
>everything was smooth

Was it, my cucked friend?
>>
>>17161110

Yes, I bet my life on it. Skype for 4-5 hours a day until she fell asleep when she wasn't at school. Cucking only began once contact was forcefully cut.
>>
>>17161106
>She's not even that sexually experienced.

>She WAS not even that sexually experienced

FTFY

also, this:

>>17161094
>You don't. Bootcamp is the tip of the iceberg.
>>
Jody ain't worth it stud.

Fuck that bitch. It hurts and will continue to hurt but you need to power through and take it like a man.

Focus on your military career, fuck females(Literally and figuratively). You will receive an endless amount of snatch from dog tag chasers.
>>
File: thisnigga.jpg (102KB, 395x450px) Image search: [Google]
thisnigga.jpg
102KB, 395x450px
>>17161147
All true. OP, grow up. Unless you want to make a dependapotamus out of your whoreish gf and fund her fucking everyone around you, you're done.
>>
She deserves to have her ass dumped, I know /adv/.
>>
>>17161083
>while I was away at boot camp
Jesus, anon, you do know that women will marry people getting deployed just to feed off their checks while they go about their lives with another man, right?

Don't fall into that trap.
>>
>>17161094
Other milanon here, as much as it sucks listen to this man. If you aren't down with each of you having some action on the side military relationships lead only to mistrust and pain.
>>
>>17161083
>8.5 weeks

Not even 3 months, one quarter of a year.

That's not a "goof" m8. That's no concept of loyalty, no patience. Not relationship material at all. If you're even considering a career in the military this girl is a waste of your time.

People don't make mistakes when they cheat. It wasn't some accident. It was a concious decision she made. It doesn't matter what excuses she gives you, she gave a concious decision to have sex with another man.

You're asking advice to wave a magic wand and fix things for you, because you don't want to face the truth. You know what she did but you can't face the truth that she can't be trusted and you need to break up.

Advice can't do anything for you unless you're willing to break up.
>>
>Tfw my gf and I have had 8,000 miles separating up for the last 6 months.
>Tfw your girl cant keep her shit together for 8 weeks
Top cuck
>>
>>17161083
Repeat after me: There is no love without respect.

It's over and you can not come back from that.
>>
>>17161083
That girl has nice tits.
>>
>>17161083
Listen to everyone in this thread OP. If you do stick with her, do you really want that worry eating away at the back of your head each day you're on duty? You'll have other things you need to focus on.
>>
>>17161083
dude. Just dude. Every guy in the military has their girl cheat on them. Period. Full stop. End of story. I'm sorry, but you should just be single and crush mad sloppy barracks gash and strange and shit until you're out. Don't ever. Ever. Ever. Have a wife/SO when you're in. They will cheat. Source - was in, saw it happen to every single one of my buddies
>>
>>17161083
>goof'd badly

Gwaarsh Max, Eu-I'm Sawry, I guess I' Jus -Hyuck- slipped on int- Wuuu, ehwooooo wooooorrrr- *Clang* * Crash* * Pow* *wallop* Well G'miss, muh penis seems to've sunk intself in yer lady regions!

>She goof'd
>>
>>17162869
>tfw she's pregant
YAHOOHOOHOOOY!
>>
How badly did she 'goof', OP?

How many people did she cheat with, how many times, and how long did she keep each around?
>>
>>17161083

Uh break up.

Once unfaithful is the end of trust, and thus the relationship.

How do people not understand this?
>>
>>17163162
Sunken cost fallacy.

I spent all this time and effort building this relationship and this feeling I have for this person, it doesn't make sense to throw all that away!
>>
OP, objectively, the woman is a short-sighted cunt.

>My significant other (SO) is out in the military.
>While he is prepping the foundation of his life.
>IM BORED!!! I NEED MALE ATTENTION
>I CANT WAIT 8 WEEKS!!!!! :(((((((

Yeah, as other people have said, this wasn't some accident. This was a choice. She made the choice that her short-sighted whims and desires are worth more than your relationship as a whole.

Even if she were to never cheat again, in all likelyhood, you will spend the rest of your relationship doubting her and being paranoid.

She isn't *that* special. There are plenty of other attractive women all across the world with qualities very similar to hers. Surely there is also one who isn't a cheating whore.

Trim the fat OP, and go live your life.
>>
>>17163969
>it doesn't make sense to throw all that away!
She did it for you.

You really don't get it do you. Trust is something that cannot be repaired, Once gone, it's gone. You will forever be wondering "what is she doing now..."

contrary to popular belief it's not that hard to keep your legs shut. All she had to do was NOT be a whore and she failed immediately. Wait till you're on a 6 month deployment. Shes going to be fucking every single guy she comes in contact with
>>
>>17163984
I was just explaining the thought process, anon. How sunken cost fallacy applies to this situation.

By nature of being the sunken cost fallacy it's already implied that the investment has been lost.
>>
>>17163987
have you ever heard of the "Staying with a cheating whore" fallacy?
>>
OP i'm going to go against the grain here.

Stay with her but start sleeping with other people. Fuck a guy too that shit would be funny. Then tell her. See if she stays. If she does yall are free to live together as swingers, if not then she leaves you and you don't have to do shit but get more laid.
>>
thanks for all the input /adv/. she fell apart after i left. crying everynight. she lost her 'virginity' to some random dude when I was gone and started hating herself really badly. she tried to get counseling help but at her uni the services were very hard to get a hold of and she let more shit guys use her for sex and she said she wasn't herself.

It was an absolutely shit thing to do. she let herself get mentally broken when I was away and didn't have any kind of support network to tell her to stop doing shitty things or stop being stupid.

from all the shit i've gathered she really didn't enjoy my time away and it was a nightmare for her. i still can't believe she let a few dudes fuck her and use her. theres a part where i feel bad for her and I feel bad for knowing she couldnt hold it together and threw me to the curb (no matter the reason).
>>
>>17164439
Wow that sucks.

That ain't wife/gf material, good call.

Ya haven't even shipped out and you're already dodging bullets, m80.
>>
>>17164532
Jesus this made my chuckle.
>>
If you cant rely on your woman to be faithful the minute you step out of the door then you shouldn't reward her with what you have to offer.

Break it clean...no more contact period. No friendship. End it clean and start fresh.
>>
>BobbyJo
>Yeah hunny bunny sugah pop
>...got sumtin im fixin to tell ya
>shoot
>well...i dun goofed
>what you mean ya fun goofed now?
>I took 3x cocks on blacked.com
>and i wasnt there for the cuckening? How golly darn damn could you not wait for me? its over.
>its over?
>yes its over.
>>
>>17161083
Dump her and find someone else. It's the only way you'll truly feel at peace.
>>
>>17161083
>not immediately cutting contact, returning her possessions (if applicable), and proceeding to fuck other girls
what the fuck kind of soldier are you?
>>
>>17161083
dump her bitch ass
>>
have some self respect and dump the bitch
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.