[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to talk to this girl that i like but im a coward.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: help-153094_960_720.png (272KB, 858x720px) Image search: [Google]
help-153094_960_720.png
272KB, 858x720px
I really want to talk to this girl that i like but im a coward. How to stop being a coward? I probably have little chance because im ugly but still...
>>
try yahoo answers
>>
>>17161082
>How to stop being a coward?
Just do it.

No, really. Your problem is that you want to stop being afraid, but this never works. It's an inherently scary thing to do, and so you will always be scared. Courage isn't when you aren't scared: it's when you are scared, but you do it anyway. And that is what you need to do: stop worrying about not being scared, and instead fight THROUGH the fear. Nothing else works.
>>
Talking to her and getting rejected is the same thing as never talking to her, but doin the first you have a chance
>>
>>17161082
do you like her as a person, or do you have a crush and refuse to admit it?

if it's a crush and you only want to get into her pants, just bail. if you're a fucking sperg and you're scared around women because your mother raised you wrong, but you actually think she's a neat perosn, then fucking do it. sputter words in her general direction
>>
File: 1432852585333.jpg (78KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
1432852585333.jpg
78KB, 637x476px
Think "what is the worst that could really happen, she says no and I continue on my way".

Also make a promise to yourself, say by the end of the week, you swear your going to do it. And stop thinking about it

>pic related
So just do it OP, what do you really have to lose?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.