[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A bit of background about me: I'm a 25 year old woman, who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: music2.png (90KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
music2.png
90KB, 2000x2000px
A bit of background about me: I'm a 25 year old woman, who is in a happy secure semi-open marriage. By semi-open I mean in our time together we have had threesomes as well as given each other permission under certain circumstances to get involved with a different person.However, we always ask each other first when it comes to sex. A bit of a unique situation has come up and I'd like your advice.

>went to a music festival with a female friend
>ended up rooming and driving with a bunch of guys I didn't know (She was friends with one and I was acquaintances with him.)
>over the course of the weekend get to know the guys better
>one in particular was pretty damn cool and there was definitely sexual tension
>left my phone back home like an idiot so there wasn't a way for me to get in contact with my husband to discuss this
>didn't have sex, but talked a lot and according to my friend I was flirting a lot (I'm honestly still horrible at knowing what is and what isn't)
>end of the weekend he gives me a hug and says we have to see each other next year for the same festival
>go home talk to husband about everything
>decide we are going to open our relationship up fully, so we can take advantage of situations like this

So /adv/ here's my question, should I contact this guy? He lives across the state and knows I'm married, but is it pointless because the weird weekend tension is gone? He didn't give me his number, but I could get it, or would it be better to have a mutual friend offer my number to him if he wants it? Is that weird? He is in a relationship too, but from what he told me they only stay together for their kid. I've never gotten in the middle of something like that... bad idea?

My husband says either way its my choice if I want to bother with it.

I think it would just be fun to finish up what we started. Your thoughts?
>>
You're a cuck, your husband is a cuck. Cuck yourselves
>>
>>17160193
Happier than you I'm sure.
>>
>>17160198
I wouldn't go that far. I'm cuck-free
>>
>>17160200
Well that's unfortunate.
>>
>>17160185
I would just let him be the one that got away. From your description it sounds like he took the weekend very innocently, just some chatting with an interesting married woman. If you suddenly hit him with "Oh, by the way, my husband says it's OK if we fuck" you are at least as likely to scare him away as attract him.

And I'd give some more thought to the change in rules you and your husband are taking. It is a very big leap from "as long as you tell me in advance" to "do whatever you want" and it may prove less easy to handle than you think.
>>
>>17160204
For YOU
>>
>>17160185
Your marriage is over
>>
>>17160211
Good point. Thank you, I'd rather not scare him, or make things more complicated on his end.

We may have taken one rule away but we are adding many more, and taking it slow. We've both had past experiences with others to know what doesn't work in an open relationship, not that I don't appreciate the advice. :)
>>
>>17160185
>secure semi-open marriage
Ha. No such thing. Your marriage won't last.
>It's different with us. You don't know me. I know he loves me. He won't hurt me. I'm happy. We talk about this. etc.
"25 year old woman." No, you're a kid. Life has just started for you. This whole thing about "giving each other permission" really just means "pretending it doesn't bother you and temporarily putting out of your mind the thought that your life partner is getting fucked by someone else." The longer it goes on, the harder it gets to pretend.
>It's different with us. You don't know me. I know he loves me. He won't hurt me. I'm happy. We talk about this. etc.
This may be, but the focus right now is having fun, not building a nest and being truly secure. 25 year old girls still prioritize hoeing over nesting. But biology and instincts always take over sooner or later. You can't fight being a part of the human species.
Well, I wish you the best, but it's happened thousands of times and your situation won't be any different. Why should it? You don't have the secret to life that better and stronger people in the past didn't. One of you will start to resent the others' behaviour and it'll taint the relationship because even if the other partner stops, the memories of the behaviour will linger. Sorry to break it to you, but you won't have grandchildren scrawling at your feet, or celebrate your 50th anniversary.
Heh. I hope I'm wrong and you're the one in a million that proves history wrong.
>>
>>17160211
>It is a very big leap from "as long as you tell me in advance" to "do whatever you want"
Awwww come on... Do you really think after they crossed the line and destroyed their marriage already, that little fact matters anymore?????
>>
>>17160244
Our relationship has been this way since we started. We met dated got engaged and married all with this as part of the relationship. Six years may not be that long in the grand scheme of things but it's still significant to me.

Not that I blame you for your cynicism.
>>
>>17160244
Thhhhhhhhhhhhhis. Pretty much.
>>
>>17160284
Like the other anon said. You're still a kid. Life's only about one thing, for what the marriage is meant to be. When you get older you'll notice. You have about 12 years max and your biological clock is ticking.
>>
>>17160293
In the meantime you're wasting your time with a relationship which is meant to fail. And in the end you'll be the one posting threads about how shit man and your luck with life is.
>>
>>17160293
Better quick make some babies then.
>>
>>17160284
Yeah op. In ten years, how do you imagine your life will be? You'll be 35 and your body will start hanging and get wrinkly everywhere. Your face, your boobs, your butt. Will you enjoy knowing your husband rails the young, firm, sexy 18 year old?
>>
>>17160314
So much.
>>
>>17160284
>Our relationship has been this way since we started. We met dated got engaged and married all with this as part of the relationship. Six years may not be that long in the grand scheme of things but it's still significant to me.
It's easier to instantly and blindly dismiss an observation as cynicism rather than consider it, much like how you'll probably react to this post. I'll chalk that to your age. Priority and focus on who to fuck rather than the future.

Like I said - I'm not rooting for your failure, I'm just warning you that it'll happen. Sticking your fingers in your ears won't change this.

Best of luck to you and your husband.
>>
OH!

I get the bait now.
> He is in a relationship too, but from what he told me they only stay together for their kid.

OP is in an open relationship. The guy would likely be cheating though.
>>
>>17160322
Yeah, you'll even enjoy if he "accidentally" gets someone other than you pregnant, won't you?

And don't pretend it couldn't happen. Even if you trust HIM all it takes is one crazy bitch who obsesses over him and a few pokes with a needle in the condom while he's distracted.

And all that while you're old and wrinkly and the crazy bitch is young and hot as hell.
>>
>>17160185
Do you like having your ass fucked with a baseball bat?
>>
>>17160323
I just know when there is no point in wasting my time trying to defend my own relationship on the internet. I didn't come here for advice on that despite everyone trying to give it to me.

I know there is no point in discussing what's actually going on in mind, the things we've talked about and the rules we are in the process of creating because here it will only get the response "too bad won't work." Obviously I know that is a possibility, I've been in ones that have failed.

Believe me I've heard you loud and clear.
>>
>>17160349
Only if it's got the rusty nails embedded.
>>
>>17160335
There ya go.
>>
Your families must speak of you degenerates with sooooo much pride.
>>
>>17160371
I was going to attempt an incest joke but I lack the motivation.
>>
>>17160371
You don't get it anon. Their families don't even give a shit about them, that's the reason how they could fall this deep in the first place.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.