[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dated a girl for four years that was my first girlfriend and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: US-Brazil.jpg (56KB, 598x404px) Image search: [Google]
US-Brazil.jpg
56KB, 598x404px
I dated a girl for four years that was my first girlfriend and I started getting bored and wasn't feeling like I had a real future with her. At the same time I met a beautiful Brazilian exchange student that lived across the hall from me at school. I started to develop feelings for this Brazilian girl because she was amazing. She studies chemistry, she's smart, funny, beautiful, has an amazing body, is incredibly down to earth and I was able to talk to her for hours and hours without ever getting bored. We got closer over time because of parties in the building and she told me had feelings for me. I ended up breaking up with my girlfriend and I've been with her now for two months. The problem is she leaves the country forever in a month and I don't know how to handle it. I fell in love with a girl thats perfect but lives 5000 miles away from me. For the first time in my life I understand what love songs are talking about and it showed me I didn't love my previous girlfriend as much as i thought. Do i embrace the sadness or try to pretend everythings going to be ok and I wont feel like killing myself when she leaves
>>
why not learn Brazilian and move to the country with her?
>>
>>17159901
because I'm studying to be an engineer, and I don't want to leave America to get stabbed to death by favela dwellers in a third world country
>>
>>17159901
Portuguese?
>>
>>17159970
Americans speak English
Brazillians speak Portuguese
Its not that hard anon
>>
>>17159915
you two could run off into the forest together and live off Brazil nuts.
>>
If she's any smart she will marry you on the spot

I'm brazilian and I would
>>
>>17159892
Be crazy and put a ring on it? Then she might stay haha
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.