[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf told me a while ago that she didn't want sex until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: canvas.png (219KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
219KB, 500x484px
So my gf told me a while ago that she didn't want sex until marriage. It wasn't a big deal, but it's really become the next logical step in our intimacy. However, she hasn't changed her mind and I don't want to try and push her on having sex. Marriage isn't a logical option right now, and she want's to wait until then.

So what do I do? Try and convince her? Do nothing? Fuck other women? What do?
>>
Get engaged, out the wedding off till it's possible
>>
Break up.
>>
Nah, marriage isn't realistic. Both our parents would boycott it. "We're too young"
>>
>>17159179
How long have you been dating for?

If you're both serious, you should be able to sit down and talk about your intimacy. Explain to her that sex is important in a (serious) relationship. If you're unable to come to a consensus, leave. In this instance, you both have a different belief system and that plays a big role in whether or not a relationship is successful. Having conflicting opinions on this particular topic will eventually poison the relationship.
>>
>>17159179
Get out while you can, my sweet summer child..
>>
>>17159242
Dis nigga knows his stuff.
Srsly.
My wife was the same way when we were dating. She wouldn't budge. So I convinced her with months of acceptance and naughty make outs. Told her I would wait for her to be ready and certain. Worked out pretty well. If it hadn't, I would have broken up.
Today we are a nice married couple with no regrets.
>>
Is penis in vag critical for you or what? I'll be honest man, pumping jizz in her pussy doesn't feel a ton more amazing than a good climax to a handjob or bj. Had an ex that was the same way, she had this way of moving her fingers around the bottom of my shaft and my frenulum - i always came so hard my balls hurt, even though it could take a while sometimes. Actually, that was probably why i came so hard...

Long story short, teasing each other was exciting and her touch always made me rock hard - i never felt like i was losing out because i couldn't stick it in her pussy.

Is she willing to meet you part of the way somehow? Bj's or handjobs or something?
>>
File: lol.jpg (209KB, 826x1097px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
209KB, 826x1097px
>>17159179
>marriage

of course she want to get married because she gets access to your resources and she want to use you like an accessory to show off on facebook.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.