[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 292001479_d40d983950.jpg (108KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
292001479_d40d983950.jpg
108KB, 500x333px
Hey guys,
So I'm ina relationship going on a year and a half now and have no idea what to do. I tried to break up with her not too long ago. She's amazing in so many ways, and also impossible in others. We have the same basic interests but so many fundamental differences that go along with that.
She's my best friend and I don't want to lose her. she's also too much sometimes and I have begun to really think I need to do more work on myself before I'm in something so serious.

Another thing is that I'm only 22. About to finish school and im jus tthinking I don't want to be restricted in anyway at such a formative period in my life.

Something happened not too long ago while we were kind of broken up and I ended up sleeping with two of my female friends. Felt guilty about this but chalked it up to drunkeness and didnt tell her. Now were taking it slow, I got drunk again, fucked a friend. My friend is in agreement with me that it was just meaningless but that doesn't stop me from feeling like filth.

I guess I'm just looking for ideas here. Give me a spark to run with. Anything at this point. I'm lost and have no idea what to do.
>>
break up with her?

just becuase you get along with someone sometimes doesn't mean you are obligated to stay with them forever. its okay to enrich each others lives for a little while.

you cant realistically marry your high school sweet heart. college sweet heart isn't much better.

its okay to be single. its okay to move on. its okay to say 'this isn't what i want anymore'. you are not a bad person for simply experiencing life.

honestly even if you were it'd be MORE shitty to stay with someone you really dont want to be with.

break up bro.
>>
>>17158258
Get your shit together before attempting to share your life with someone else.
Same goes probably for her too.

Your relationship is beyond repair. The advice is only for future reference.
>>
>>17158258
>I tried to break up with her
What does that even mean? How do you try to break up with someone and fail?
>>
>>17158663
not OP

>I'm gonna break up with my bitch/non-satisfactory gf!
>Nevermind, I'm not sure of myself enough to do that

OP you've cheated, as well as unsure about the girl you're with. I was literally in this same situation two weeks ago (except for the cheating) and trust me, you'll be better off alone.
>>
Break up. Or stay broken up, whatever the current status is.

It doesn't matter if you "didn't technically" cheat. You recognized that sleeping with someone else while trying to work things out was bad, because it would hurt the person you are trying to get back with. You're lying by omission, and this hurts your integrity. You feel bad.

However, this does not make you a bad person unless you continue down this path. You feel bad because you know you can do better and make better choices.
>>
>>17158258

Your heart isn't in this. You respect her but you aren't supposed to be together.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.