[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why I don't understand girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (116KB, 497x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 497x330px
I have been going out with this girl for about q month now. We kiss, go to the movies etc. but we are not bf and gf yet. So I told her that I wanted us to turn it into a more serious relationship and to my surprise what she said was: I'm sorry but I just broke up with my bf 2 months ago and I need some time to catch myself up, but please let's keep trying this out. I don't think she's on me cuz of the money because she has invited to A disco and paid everything before. Just... Wtf is going on? It kinda turned me off and she feels kinda guilty now but I'm confused. Should I just move on?
>>
Yes, that was an extremely awkward and half assed attempt to let you down easy.
>>
you retard, she told you that she does not want to jump into another commited relationship when she barely just got out of one, if you cant understand that and just wait a little longer for her then yes you should move on because she doesnt deserve to be in a relationship with a fucking idiot like you.
>>
File: chad.jpg (175KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
175KB, 650x488px
>>17157898
You're a boy toy. Her paying was a bad sign.

Expect to be dumped when she finds a real man.
>>
>>17157898
how did you not know about her previous relationship OP? feels like this response should have been pretty easy to predict if you know she had a serious bf until 2 months ago and you guys have been going so slow...

wtf
>>
>>17157927
I just moved to this place, not many things I know about really.
>>
>>17157898
its called casual dating OP. No more. People do it all the time and can date multiple people concurrently. If you are wanting more you start dating a girl that has that in mind at some point.
>>
When people are recently out of a relationship they are wary to immediately enter a new one. It means that she requires more time and she feels guilty that you have to wait. This is not complicated. I think you do understand the situation. I think the real problem is that you're not sure what you want. You're not sure whether you want to wait long or whether you ought to look elsewhere. You feel confusion but instead of accepting that the confusion comes from yourself, you blame it on the girl. My advice is that you honestly accept that you don't know what you want. Give it some time and try to think of what you want. Then make a decision whether you're willing to wait or not.
>>
>>17158171
I don't mean its common knowledge I mean how did you never find out anything about her past in months? Esp something as obvious as "i'm still hurt by my previous break up" which seems quite topical
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.