[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some /adv/. So I've been with my girlfriend for almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Need some /adv/.

So I've been with my girlfriend for almost 4 years now. For the past 2 years it's been sex maybe once every 2 weeks; if I'm lucky. She never initiates it; or very rarely, and get angry and upset if I ask for anything. I know she's not cheating, or uninterested. She plain out has like no sex drive. It's been talked about and talked about. She says she's trying but nothing ever really comes from it. I love her, but I really don't know what to do at this point.
>>
Most likely there is a bunch of shit you do that she does not like but she doesn't even know it herself or she doesn't want to cause conflict by bringing it up.

My advice: evaluate the relationship and not just the sex.
>>
Get her to try anal

If she won't, she's not a keeper
>>
I've definitely evaluated the relationship. This is pretty much the only part that's lacking. I'm not a slob/pig/ or aggressive. Pretty average dude. I genuinely don't know what to do. Is sex frequency like this typical for a long term relationship?
>>
There's nothing wrong with wanting to have sex in a relationship, but having your partner that's the opposite can get very frustrating. Like the others have said, reevaluate the relationship, and move on. 4 years is a while of dating, but if nothing is coming out of it and it just frustrates you, then find someone who enjoys the same stuff as you.
As for the frequency, I guess it depends on the persons in the relationship. Some people like sex, others can live without it.
>>
File: chipmunk_peggy-hanna.jpg (277KB, 1898x2560px) Image search: [Google]
chipmunk_peggy-hanna.jpg
277KB, 1898x2560px
Anyone else?
>>
You're too blue pill.
>>
My girlfriend is the same way op, except we've only been together for 1 year. I'm hesitant to even bring up the issue anymore. She'd be content not having sex again for the rest of her life, yet I could have it everyday.
>>
>>17157573
Have y'all tried going to a doctor together and discussing this. Estrogen may help.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.