[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to call off a wedding?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1463485853886.jpg (169KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1463485853886.jpg
169KB, 500x650px
How to call off a wedding?
>>
Tell them you're a coward
>>
>>17156723
depends, why are you calling it off senpai?
>>
>>17156731
tl;dr

fiancé is a slut, annoys the fuck out of me and i don't feel like settling with someone like that. i changed my mind
>>
>>17156792
give us some details, so you found out after you proposed? or you knew before and have slowly gotten more disgusted by the fact
>>
>>17156792
did she suck a million dicks or something? You really should figure that shit out while you're dating
>>
>>17156795
>or you knew before and have slowly gotten more disgusted by the fact
This. I thought I could come to terms with it, but I can't. I just can't. I don't owe anyone an explanation for that, I don't want to date/fuck/marry a slut. I thought I could do it, but I can't.
>did she suck a million dicks or something?
Yes. Bareback sex, too.
>You really should figure that shit out while you're dating
I did, but... I thought I could look past it. I can't.
>>
>>17156821
I mean i totally get where you're coming from don't get me wrong, but when you propose to someone the idea is you've seen them at their best and worst, you know their flaws and you still want to marry them so this isn't going to sit well with anyone (im still in your corner this is your life don't settle)

but people are going to wonder why and saying because she's a slut will not fly so I hope you have a better reason planned
>>
>>17156833
also what did you spend on the ring? because asking for it back is kinda tacky
>>
tell her the whole proposition thing was just a prank
>>
>>17156821
>I thought I could look past it.

don't cuck yourself like that again bro.
if you don't like something about her when you first find out, kick her to the curb. No point in suffering through it any longer when you could be finding someone worthwhile and not some cumdumpster.

anywho, how long until the wedding? I have a plan if it isn't coming up too soon
>>
>>17156833
Obviously everyone is going to think I'm a retard. They think that already, as I kinda broke up with her before because of the same reasons (her being a slut and annoying) but I couldn't do it... She begged me to marry her, so I proposed.
>>17156835
Around fiddy dolla. srsly.
>>
>>17156848
>nywho, how long until the wedding? I have a plan if it isn't coming up too soon

3 months.
>>
>>17156849
>She begged me to marry her, so I proposed.
my nigga why

>>17156853
if you have some private funds, I'd recommend going on "business trips" or some shit to establish an apartment or something for yourself in another city, hopefully in another state/province/district/ so you dont cross paths with her or her family again.
Everything should seem normal in her eyes, don't let her come with you or know where you're going.

let me know how possible this sounds then i'll elaborate further famalam
>>
>>17156849
you spent 50 bucks on an engagement ring? is it made of wood or is this a troll post?
>>
>>17156860
probz not from a jew-lery store senpai, most likely a pawn shop shit ring
>>
>>17156849
>50 bucks for an engagement ring
shit son, but yeah you can just cancel it now and won't lose much
>>
How about this: I stop fucking her and hope she's going to cheat on me so I have a legit reason to call off the wedding without looking like an ass?
>>
>>17156898
my nigga, stop being such a pussy about this. Literally just start talking to her less and less, spend more and more time away from home and out late at night. Make her hate you, then say "we shouldn't get married then" then leave her.

easy as pie
>>
>>17156860
The maximum I'd let a guy spend on my ring would be around $150. It's just a ring; the meaning behind it is what matters. As long as it can last long and doesn't turn my hand green, it's fine.
>>
>>17156998
i bet you haven't sucked a million dicks & fucked bareback though have you?
>>
>>17156898

Do you have anyone else you like? You could try lowkey flirting/getting close to this other person in a way that doesn't cross a line but is suggestive, but do it in a way so that your fiancee knows. When she gets jealous and controlling over your behavior use that as grounds for breaking up, since she doesn't trust you and tries to control who you hang out with
>>
>>17156833
>a better reason

"I fell out of love. I can't imagine myself spending the rest of my life with you. I call it off, it's better than going through a divorce in three months"

If people ask OP anything, he can always reply and say "I don't know man. I just looked at her and I realized she wasn't it. I didn't love her anymore. Being pressed for the wedding made me realize that."
>>
Just tell her to fuck off.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.