[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infrequent lurker, less frequent poster here. I know how much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: the_road_to_knowledge.jpg (43KB, 584x502px) Image search: [Google]
the_road_to_knowledge.jpg
43KB, 584x502px
Infrequent lurker, less frequent poster here. I know how much you folks love helping people with dating advice so here goes. Imma try hard to keep it short so I may leave out some details that I will fill in if necessary.

>be me, 23 m working at hotel
>qt blasian oneitis works in resturaunt inside hotel
>awhile ago i dated another coworker of ours, after the qt informed me she already had a bf
>during my relationship with the coworker, qt mentioned she was jealous of our relationship
>coworker and I split up a couple months after that
>i got fit in the last 6mo or so
>qt has started noticing, makes it a point to see me as much as possibke at work
>she's flirting hard and I suggest we hang out
>she agrees but bails on me for legit reasons
>make plans again
>she tells me day of our plans that she just split up with her bf and "isn't ready to just hang out yet"
>she's still flirty af and I'm still trying to get her to hang out
>was maybe a tad pushy but nothing cringeworthy
>weeks pass and she's still flirty but never hits me up to hang out

Now Idk what to do /adv/, I kind of want to talk to her and figure out what's up because today we didn't speak at all. I saw her and I know she saw me but she never said anything so neither did I. I'm trying to figure out if I did something wrong or if she's back with her bf or what. Any honest help would be much appreciated.

Pic unrelated btw
>>
I'll fill in details as I bump.

>be shortly after I started working with qt
>try to get her to hang out and smoke marijuanas
>she says she's nervous about hanging with one guy and refuses to go
>tell her i want it to be a date
>she says she has a bf

>she also never speaks of him
>when she does she complains
>sounds like he's legit emotionally abusive
>she knows and handles it well but has been with him for 4 years and she's 21

>I know she was jealous of my relatuonship with coworker
>she said it outright to my face

>when she informed me she was single most recently, she made it a point to lmk that she really wanted to hang out
>she was adamant about making plans the next week but our schedules just didn't work

>this weekend is the first time she hasn't texted me at least once about trying to hang
>today was the first day she didn't lmk when she was taking breaks at work
>can't think of anything that I did to yield this reaction, other than maybe being too adamant about making plans, but I didn't sperg out about it

I'm so confused, and I can really only imagine 2 possibilities. Either she got back with her bf, which wouldn't be a huge surprise as they're pretty on/off, or she's legit still not ready to hang out now that she's single because she doesn't want to rush things? I fear it's the former, but even if that's the case I think I may still have a fighting chance if I play my cards right.
>>
Shameless self bump, I'll do a tl;dr shortly
>>
she may just want somebody to flirt with at work? sometimes i just like to flirt with people at work but keep em at arms length - it keeps work fun but doesn't impact my Real Life. Anyway I think you should be straight-up with her and ask if she's really Down to hang out or what's up (you can ask this without making it Weird btw, just be cool), I don't think the subtle courtship games are doing it for you
>>
>>17157008
That's what I've been thinking but I've been hesitant because I've had a history of splerging out and confessing things when I shouldn't, you know typical autismo behavior. I think I can do it right this tine thiugh, I really like this one and she makes me feel comfortable so it shouldn't be too hard. Thank you for your help anon, I appreciate it.
>>
Bumping for more opinions
>>
same anon, just sayin good luck OP!
>>
>>17158098
Thanks again!
>>
Final bump
>>
>>17156714

She clearly wants your dick, op. Rape her to help her make up her mind.

You'll thank me later.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.