[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

colleg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: gsu-logo.gif (9KB, 432x266px) Image search: [Google]
gsu-logo.gif
9KB, 432x266px
should i just give up on a state college with 2.5 weighted gpa despite perfect ACT and SAT scores. pic related
>>
I went to GSU and believe me man, you wanna stay far away from that fucking hell hole. Seriously. It was awful there.

Are you transferring from another college or is that your high school GPA?
>>
it's my high school gpa but i'm looking into GSU since my options are limited
>>
>>17155961
Your options are only limited if you're looking for a full ride.
>>
>>17155961
go to a community college and transfer if it's cheaper. whether that's actually cheaper depends on how much you get in scholarships.
>>
>>17155961
How does that even happen?
>>
my actual gpa is more on the lines of 1.9 which is why I'm worried about getting in anywhere in the first place. money isn't a problem but my parents refuse to pay for any sort of community college because they are duh strict azn. I am a korean female looking to get into computer science if that works in the logistics of it though.
>>
>>17156080
How the fug do you end up with a 1.9?
>>
>>17156065
i was gone for a couple of months freshman year due to hospitalization. something stuck and i formed a bad habit of skipping and I became a neet every subsequent year. rarely showed up to class but i'm not stupid apparently.
>>
>>17156080
if your parents are paying, go to the best college you can get into, regardless of cost.
>>
>>17156135
Will I get accepted though? School counselors have been spooking the students and telling students 3.0 is bare minimum for everywhere worth going.
>>
>>17155961

you might be able to swing a good college with your SAT/ACT alone if they're trying to improve their ave score in those areas, and you get passionate about a major in a small department they need to fund, and apply to a school far away that wants to up its cred by getting students from "every state in the country"
>>
>>17156151
I'm looking to stay in state to work at a clinic while I colleg but thanks, I'll look into that
>>
>>17156148
so, you fill out your common app, apply to as many schools as you can, paying a small fee each time you do so, and you pick the best school that replies back not putting you on the waitlist.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.