[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll supporto feminism when nice guys will get laid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1460847021676.jpg (75KB, 640x678px) Image search: [Google]
1460847021676.jpg
75KB, 640x678px
I'll supporto feminism when nice guys will get laid.
>>
Nice guys do get laid. The beta, ulterior motive, manipulative 'nice guys' rightfully don't get laid
>>
>>17155713

Well, I don't get laid.

PROVE ME WRONG
>>
>>17155713
This, more or less. And I'm not even a feminist. OP is just a creep.
>>
>>>/r9gay/
You could at least TRY to make your post a question.
>>
>>17155713

This makes me wonder. Like - what *is* that "ulterior motive"? What did you think of when you wrote that? Is it an "ulterior motive" to experience sexual intimacy? Or do most "nice guys" want to marry a duchess for the inheritance?
>>
>>17155713
What you said created a sort of reverse halo effect in which if you're aren't a bad boy womanizer you're a potential rapist.
So, if you're Jeremy Meeks, you get thousands of love lettera, if you're a nice guy you could be seen as a failed criminal.
Such a strange world we live in..
>>17155721
By definition a creep is an unattractive guy, so you're asserting a tautology.
>>
>>17155730
They're shady about their intentions and think of sex as a currency. I did this, so I deserve that. Mostly lack a spine
>>
>>17155713

>If a guy is nice and doesn't get laid, it's because he's manipulative.
>Guys are who nice get the girl... you're just not really nice.

That is the "just world" fallacy.

The fact is ever guy who ever beat his wife, had a wife to beat.
And every guy who ever complained about being lonely, might have just wanted love.

Now, OP is kind of a douchebag for only caring about getting laid, I'll admit to that.

But by demonizing "niceness" as some form of manipulation, you end up deterring people who might have had otherwise good intentions.

Stop believing the world is just or right, holy shit half of the "nice guys" are;
>Brainwashed by the media, taught to respect women and treat them well because it's what you should do if you love someone.
>Called creepy for making a move, so now they don't. Instead, they'll be the best goddamn guy they can be and hope some girl will take the chance and ask them out.
>End up alone because their upbringing made them such a fucking easy target.

As for supporting feminism?
I'll support it when it isn't a thinly disguised hate group.
You can't complain about sexism when you won't let the other sex speak up, can't complain about equality when you'll happily have your sons wang chopped, can't complain about deadbeat dads when some dads want to actually be around for their kids but aren't allowed.

When the hypocrisy ends, then I'll support feminism.
>>
>>17155740

So they're not morally worthy enough to experience sex?
>>
>>17155746
No, they're not.
>>
>>17155751
And criminals and bad guys get a lof of sex. Seems fair to you?
>>
>>17155751

Do you think the same about immoral women?
>>
>>17155753
Life isn't fair. They're just better manipulators, they prey on the weak willed and damaged
>>
>>17155755
No
>>
>>17155757
I'd rather says that women are pretty shitty judges of one's morality. So, morality and getting laid are two separate things. So, why nice guys don't deserve sex?
>>
>>17155713
You're over simplifying a complex problem. Every time you see a story about how a woman was beaten to within an inch of her life, do you think she was aware of the kind of person he was from day one? Manipulative men DO get laid.

I've seen a lot of bad advice pushed forward by parents that was influenced more by how they wanted things to be, like how you should try to be a womans friend first rather than make your interest clear from the get go. When a guy applies that advice and it unsurprisingly fails, he becomes resentful. Over time, it can easily snowball into something like /r9k/.

Then when I see women or men better off interact with these resentful men, they try to apply shaming tactics like you are right now. That shit doesnt work, and it probably never will because it glosses over why they're resentful to begin with.
>>
>>17155773
I've had sex with multiple women. I'm just trying to make you honest with yourself and others
>>
Being nice =/= being attractive / fuckable.
To get laid you need to be the kind of person women want to get laid with, if you act arrogantly and smell bad while quoting some 2deep4u lines from some cheesy book you are not going to get laid.
Getting laid isn't about deserving it, getting laid is just about making the woman want your D that's all there is to it.
>>
>>17155778
> I'm just trying to make you honest with yourself and others
I already am, I'm speaking from personal experience. I had my own personal change and things became much better. Chief among them is I became much more direct with my intentions.

Just like how shaming people for being overweight is ineffective, shaming people who are resentful of being ignored by the opposite sex will achieve little as well. Instead it requires you to address the core issues, like how their very perspective of how dating is supposed to function is botched. Calling someone a loser does nothing in that regard.
>>
I'll support humanism when humans beings give me large amounts of money, compliments and sexual favors.
>>
If you're not attractive you literally don't deserve sex
>>
Fun Fact: My wife actually uses birth control to combat PMDD. Without it, she spends 1 day every month lying on the floor crying in agony for 4 hours because it feels like her insides are being torn apart with a weed eater.
>>
File: 1453074639878.png (81KB, 297x306px) Image search: [Google]
1453074639878.png
81KB, 297x306px
>>17155800
Humanism isnt equivalent to Feminism though. I assume you were thinking of egalitarianism?

>>17155804
That isnt why people were trying to argue in favor of birth control though. There are medical uses for it, but the bulk of the movement was for recreational reasons.
>>
>>17155803
Agree, but this should be true also for fat/ugly girls, which it isn't.
>>
>>17155770
You worded your barbed diatribe wrong, you were supposed to ask 'so why don't nice guys get laid'. Whether or not they deserve it has already been established.

You should go back to high school and whine about how the stoner with bad grades got a car and you didn't, it's literally the same shit. Whining because somebody who is just as shitty a person as you are has better luck/is better at talking people into giving them things.
>>
>>17155803
I wouldn't say that, but there are some stipulations if you want to have sex when you aren't physically attractive:

- You have to lower your standards. You're never going to have sex with a Stacy unless you're a Chad. You're never going to have sex with girls like the ones you see in music videos. You're never going to have sex with the kind of "hot" girls you see at the clubs. You need to look for girls who are, OBJECTIVELY (this is important) about as attractive as you. That means that if you're a 5/10 when it comes to guys, you need to be aiming for 4-6/10 women, because they're the only ones who will give you the time of day (and even then, if they have unrealistic standards they'll ignore you for the unattainable 8/10 guys anyways).

- You have to be charismatic. Let's be real, only 10/10 dudes can get women to fuck them just by smoldering and saying "hi". Even 8-9/10 dudes can't pull this off. So you need to get better at talking and presenting yourself. Spend some time looking in the mirror, seeing what your face looks like with different expressions you normally make. Work on those until they seem more attractive and try to habitualize them. The best way to get more charismatic though, is practice. Try talking to random strangers, about anything. Just small talk. Helps to get a customer service job. When you fuck up a conversation and it gets awkward (and this will happen at first), you can just say "welp, I gotta go" and leave, and you know you'll never see that random person again, and they won't even remember you for more than a minute after you leave. Once you can comfortably and casually talk to women without worrying so much about what they think of you, it gets easier to convince them to go on a date. And this brings us to the next point:
>>
>>17155871
- You won't ever be the guy who leaves the club with a different girl under his arm every night. In fact, one night stands are right out. The kinds of girls who will want a one night stand with you are NOT worth it. You have to understand that if you want to have sex as soon as possible, you'll have to do it the old-fashioned way: Get into a relationship with a girl and stick with it long enough for her to be ready to get intimate with you and start having sex. The downside of this is that you probably won't have sex with many different women throughout your life, but the upside is that once you get one locked down, you have a relatively constant source of sex without having to put in any extra effort. You'll never have nights where you just got turned down over and over and went home alone. Women tend to actually be open about their sexuality these days, and most I've been with have wanted to have sex every day, even if I can't. You'll get all the sex you could want, and if you get a girl who's cool with who you really are, weirdness and all, then you can probably even try to indulge in your crazy fetishes too, whereas one night stands don't fuck with that shit. By the time the relationship starts to get old and she doesn't want sex as much, you'll have already had so much you won't either.

So if you're unattractive, yes, you can have sex. Lots of it. It just takes some extra work.

And those 9/10 club girls and Stacies? Yeah they look good to fuck, but trust me, that's literally the only thing they have going for them. Girls who are closer to 4-6/10 tend to actually have developed a personality and intellect and hobbies and sense of humor in their lives, whereas the "hot" girls tend to be more hollow and selfish because they've always gotten everything handed to them just the way they wanted it, due to guys bending over backwards for the hot girls even if they're shitty.
>>
I'm told that I'm a nice person, but I don't consider myself a nice guy. I do what I want to do, I'm not playing nice to win anybody over.

If you think you're entitled to something just because of the way you act, you're an idiot.

The reason nobody likes you on an intimate level is because you aren't sincere.

Stop being what you think other people want you to be, and start being what you want to be.
>>
File: 1461562416945.jpg (105KB, 739x742px) Image search: [Google]
1461562416945.jpg
105KB, 739x742px
Why do people even post threads like this?
Why does everyone on /adv/ reply?
What's wrong with this board?
>>
>>17155900
-We just want help.
-We just want to help.
-We're all just here to help each other.
Anything else?
>>
>>17155900
People like posting things and feeling right. Isn't that why you made your post too?
>>
>>17155710
Nice guys don't get laid because this capitalistic society does not reward nice guys. Nice guys get walked all over and end up being pitiful wageslaves while the assholes take advantage of the nice guys and make a ton of cash which gets them laid.
>>
File: 1387947307812.jpg (70KB, 436x594px) Image search: [Google]
1387947307812.jpg
70KB, 436x594px
>>17155744
>But by demonizing "niceness" as some form of manipulation, you end up deterring people who might have had otherwise good intentions.

You're misrepresenting. Anyone who has been here for longer than 5 minutes knows its a very specific kind of nice we're referring to.

He didn't commit any fallacy at all I think you were just very eager to dissect his statement that you postulated a bit too broadly.

Nothing said here can be interpreted in absolutes. Sure, a guy who beat his wife had a wife to beat but both of them are psychologically fucked. A lot of dysfunctional people get together but when we're referring to the very specific circumstances that is being inferred in this thread its very much so true that manipulative "nice guys" who use being friendly and charming only as a means to an end are kind of type-casted.

They end up cornering themselves into a situation where their shitty, manipulative tactics only work on emotionally stunted women and then they're suddenly shocked when every woman they get involved with treats them poorly.

When you treat people like shit and they throw themselves at you don't be surprised if the person doing the throwing isn't the most honest, trustworthy individual out there.
>>
>>17155710

>he fell for the "women care about personality" meme
>>
>>17155736
>By definition a creep is an unattractive guy
No, though most people who hold to this definition are in fact creeps.

A creep is a guy who is liable to turn psycho when a relationship starts, or ends, or is denied in the first place. You seem to be the narcissistic style of creep: the kind who shifts blame and points fingers to maintain a deceptively fragile, but ultimately empty and shallow, sense of self-esteem. The kind of guy whose ego will clearly be so shattered by a rejection or breakup that it is best done from a safe distance: say anything to get him to go away, then ghost.
>>
>>17155900
>Why do people even post threads like this?
Because it's Tuesday, and the /r9k/ creep-raiders' bans have expired.

>Why does everyone on /adv/ reply?
To draw moderator and janitor attention, so that the creeps get banned again.

>What's wrong with this board?
The raids.

It's gotten a lot better since they started cracking down, shortly after the most recent call for new janitors. Now /r9k/ only shits all over the board once a week or so, instead of every goddamn day. But I do hope the mods wake up and start issuing permabans to the raiders soon.
>>
>>17155710
so are you asking for advice on how to make that happen? if not, why is this on /adv/? "get it off your chest" threads are containment threads, their existence is not a blank check to turn this board into /blog/
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.