[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sad_045.jpg (38KB, 453x364px) Image search: [Google]
sad_045.jpg
38KB, 453x364px
Im a happy man, i have a girlfriend and we have a kid. life was perfect. And then this woman came into my life and because of her my idea of perfect was not so perfect anymore. My girlfriend became "the thing that is almost the thing that i want...but not quite". Needless to say i had an affair..She was the one. She was my soulmate. I Just knew it.. My girlfriend found out so it had to stop. she forgave me and takes me back...i promised not to hurt her again and im keeping that promise til present...its been a year since it happened...i kept my promise...but all the while i loved the other woman..though it was short i know she was the one..and i let her go because of my responsibility to her and the kid. Im dying inside but i dont want to hurt my girlfriend anymore. I figured its better for me to be hurt longing for someone else as my girl frined had sufferred enough...how do I let go of the "one that got away?"
>>
Your poor kid
>>
You're a fucking piece of shit.
>>
You're worthless, she was stupid for letting you back and not collecting her child support while she has a real man in her life.
>>
>>17154479
You realize that the other girl wasn't "the one". She was someone you were attracted to and had a fling with. You didn't get to experience fights with her, or helping her take care of a kid, or tending to her when she has the flu - you only got the good, fun, sexy stuff. Your current gf loves you and forgave you when you did something shitty. You chose to have a kid with her. Focus on the things that made you chose her in the first place. Focus on improving your relationship with the mother of your child.

https://blogs.chapman.edu/press-room/2016/02/09/chapman-university-researcher-leads-team-to-examine-what-keeps-passion-alive-in-long-term-relationships/
>>
>>17154479
you failed to recognize the 80/20 rule and fucked up your life and family dynamic. There will ALWAYS be someone who seems more appealing than your partner but when you actually get to be with them you'll realize that you fooled yourself into thinking they matched up with you prefectly. Everyone has their flaws anon. google 80/20 rule
>>
>>17154688
Really thank you this totally makes sense, i really need to hear this from an un-biased person
>>
>>17154807
Didnt know about this and again this totally makes sense, i was so blind.
>>
>>17154479

let go of your gf. no reason to be with her. you're frucking miserable and while she may seem like she wnats you in her life, what she really wants is the relationship you had before. that ship sailed.

so at least do good by her and let her go. i doubt this random woman is 'the one' though. there isn't a 'the one'.

there isnt a man in the sky who just happens to put you in the right circumstance to meet the right girl who just happens to live in your town instead of in fucking india starving and shitting in the streets while millions die in an african child war.
>>
>>17155094
thought about doing this but leaving her will be harder since she will be taking care of our child alone. Id rather torture myself everyday to hide my true feelings, guess i deserve to be miserable since i was the one who did wrong?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.