[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life feels like its going downhill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160516_224246.jpg (64KB, 552x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160516_224246.jpg
64KB, 552x562px
Recently I've had a long string of badluck as have the people around me.A childhood friend recently went to prison, another friend is currently homeless, another went to rehab, another has got robbed at gunpoint recently and another had their house broken in and had $17000 stole from them. As for me Im now jobless, single, and dependent on drugs to feel normal. My ex broke up with me out of the blue and the girl I was trying to date doesn't even reply to my text. The power in my house is currently off, anywhere I apply to doesnt want to hire me, and to top it all off I have to pay off a drug debt by the summer. How can I start changing my circumstances?
>>
>>17154302

stop taking drugs immediately. if you relapse even once, go to rehab. once you have handled your shitty addiction, then you can focus on getting a job.

getting jobs is rough. real rough. it takes time to figure out how to play the system right. advice helps but at best it just gives you guidelines that you still ened to fill with your life. keep applying. its not 'bad luck' to not get a job right away. personally I would not hire a drug addict. and yes you are an addict if you need drugs to feel normal. and yes, people can tell something is wrong with you.

>my ex
>this other girl

you dont have electricity. stop worrying about girls. until you can take one on a date without missing out on the fucking power bill, girls no longer exist for you, capiche?

>friend went to prison

dont do drugs, and you'll avoid this

>friend had money stolen from them

dont do drugs, thereby not racking up debt, and you wont have this issue either.

>jobless

not a good time to be doing drugs.

>ex broke up with me out of the blue.

you are a jobless in debt drug addict. it wasnt out of the blue mate.

>girl wont text me

probably cuz you are a fucking loser.

>no place wants to hire me

if at first you don't succeed, lie, lie again. lie on your resume. and place that needs barista service? claim you worked as a barista during weekly chairty dinners in highschool. they iwll teach you how to use their machine anyway. on top of that you can just google 'barista trianing video' and see how to make coffees.

apply this logic to every 'entry level' job thats seeking some sort of experience.
>>
>>17154316
Thanks anon. I needed to hear this. Ill take this advice with a grain of salt and get my shit together
>>
>>17154327

>with a grain of salt

without a single fucking grain of salt, what is wrong with you? you knwo what that means do you? it means to take it with a sense of skepticism, or at the very least not literally.

every single thing i said was absolutely 100% on point. dont figuratively stop takign drugs. dont figuratively check into rehab if you slip.

LITERALLY.
>>
>>17154342
My bad I used it in the wrong context. Ill literally do all this.
>>
>>17154350

good. no skepticism. get shia la buffs 'just do it' on loop. good luck mate.

and when you get some money, move. if all ur friends are going through that shit, im guessing you're ghetto shit. get out of there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.